Weirdos

" Pranipaat !!" Arjun,Karn and Duryodhan said joining their hands in unison, causing Shravan and Shruti to flash them weird looks, Govind slapped his hand on his forehead and Vedika chocked the juice she  was drinking ,on her book .

Vedika started coughing hastily causing everyone to look at her.
Govind flashed Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan foul look saying , ' I told you three to not utter anything stupid ' . But three of them flashed Govind confused looks thinking that they just greeted them respectfully,  its not a stupid thing to do. Govind rolled his eyes at their stupidness.

Vedika was whezzing due to coughing hardly. Shravan and Shruti flashed her worried looks but she mouthed , 'I am fine' to them.

Govind gently placed his and on Vedika's shoulder causing her to impulsively snap her head towards him. She looked between him and his hand and raised a brow while shooting a death glare at him.

" Are you okay !!" Govind asked Vedika worriedly but she wriggled her nose in disgust and harshly yanked Govind's hand from her shoulder and got up from her seat .

" No one gave you permission to touch me !!" Vedika spat angrily . Govind stared at her with is mouth slightly open in disbelief.

Vedika took her book which was all messed up due to the juice and made her way out of the hall. She couldn't help but throw a filthy look at Govind, Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan.

Vedika excited out from there.
" What a weird twats , Shruti had brought with her !!" She thought and scoffed.

"I am really sorry about Vedika , Govind . She shouldn't have talked to you in that way ." Shruti said and sent a apologetic look to Govind .

" OH , no , I don't think she did anything wrong , I mean my three friends have weird love for cracking lousy jokes which made her choke .May be that's why she got freaked off !!" Govind said while glaring at Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan , three of them just grinned sheepishly. Shruti and Shravan chuckled at the scene.

" You guys are really interesting. And is Pranipaat a different way to say Namaste ?" Shravan asked while quirking a brow at Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan. But three of them didn't understand what the hell is 'Namaste' which forced them to look at Govind a look saying , ' Help us ' .

" I don't know , why I brought these three with me . They are creating more problems which I haven't have to face if I haven't bought these idiots with me !!" Govind thought , but decided to help them.

"As I said , these three have really awful joking sense. Pranipaat is just a ancient way to greet someone , and yes it Is exactly like Namaste !!" Govind chimed in to save his three other companions.Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan flashed a thank you smile to Govind.

" OH,  that's really cool . By the way I am Shravan Rathi , Shruti's twin brother and its my pleasure to meet you all !!" Shravan said with a contagious Radiant smile on his face , causing all of them to smile at him.

" So, Shravan are you also an octer like Shruti ?" Duryodhan asked , Karn and Arjun looked at Shravan with curious faces. Govind face palmed. Shravan and Shruti burst out laughing causing Duryodhan,  Karn and Arjun furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

" You .. . Three ... really have .....childish way of joking . I ....think ...you .....mean to ask .... am I ....Doctor " Shravan asked laughing.

" OH yes that's what I mean !!" Duryodhan covered up immediately. He , Karn and Duryodhan blushed due to embarrassment. Govind was trying not to laugh hard.

" OH no , I am not a doctor . I am a Computer Engineer in MICROSOFT " Shravan said proudly. Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan were gawking at Shravan , as if he had just uttered a Mantra to call Bramhastra.