The battle begins!

Panchal

Author's POV

" Maharaj Dhrupad told us to divide in two groups , but I think we should fix a portion of Chakravyiuh from where there is huge probability that the enemies will attack us . We 5 will stand there in a line which starts from the circumference of the Chakravyiuh till its middle,  by doing this the enemies will have to fight all five of us before they reach Maharaj" Pratyush suggested to his friends as the Chakravyiuh formation was going on.

" Yeah , I agree with him.... I dont think they will able to beat all five of us." Shikhandini said confidently. Everyone nodded.

" Okay then , Draupadi ,you will be standing infront , after tackling you , they will have to face Dhristadyumn,  then Shikhandini,  then myself and then Pratyush.... Got it?" Shaurya announced and everyone nodded in agreement

" Before going , let me make you one thing clear ..... Don't consider your enemies weak , and remember Brain is more owerful weapon Than any of the weapons, so if you feel like you are loosing then make use of your brain and think about some idea to stop them from reaching in the middle of Chakravyiuh, is that clear ?" Pratyush lectured

" Crystal clear!" All of them said in unison and left to stand at their respective positions to wait for their enemies to come.

---Time skip----

Kurus and Yadavs reached the battle field . As they expected, there was the entrance of the Chakravyiuh infront of them .

" Madhav are you sure you don't want to come?"Arjun asked his friend before they start breaking Chakravyiuh

" You know Parth , I am not as strong as you all and I only know how to use my Sudarshan Chakra. So I don't think I will make the situation more problematic for you all by coming with you. " Krishna explained and sighed dramatically. Shravan, Shruti and Subhadra rolled their eyes at their brother's drama because they knew, all of them are nothing infront of the Supreme God head.

" I will stay outside the Chakravyiuh and watch you all, okay ?" Krishna asked everyone.

" Okay , but how will you be able to see what's going inside the Chakravyiuh.... I don't think you can see through the walls made up of this shields?" Duryodhan asked in confliction.

" I have my own ways to keep an eye on you all , and yes I can see through the walls !" Krishna said with goofy grin. Kuru Kumars flashed a look saying , ' You don't even know what are you saying !' , but Krishna ignored them.

" Okay then let's crack this ! " Karn said and made his way to search the weakest part of Chakravyiuh.

" Bhrata Karn, What do you think ?...why they gave entrance to the Chakravyiuh?" Nakul asked sarcastically as Karn was trying to break the Chakravyiuh instead of entering through the entrance.