Justice!

Author's POV

It's 10 pm....

Uruvi and Vedika are standing in the middle of Rajmata Prapti's room . All other Rajkumars and  Rajkumaris are also called,  but they stood at the corners . No one was knowing what was going on . Infront of Uruvi and Vedika ..., Prapti, Kunti and Devki were sitting on the chairs , looking at both of them . Uruvi had confused as well as happy expression on her face,  thinking that Vedika is going to get punished infront of every one , for ' breaking her bangles ' . Vedika was standing with blank expression,  staring out of the window while thinking that her Kaliyuga mother was 1000 times better than her Dwaparyuga  mother. Atleast her Kaliyuga mother had full faith on her that she will not do anything wrong .

" Why are we called here Kaki ? .... And why everyone is called here ?" Uruvi asked in confusion, par uske man me laddoo phut rahe the , thinking that Vedika will get insulted infront of everyone.

" So , everyone.....I have called you all here to give your opinion on one matter , so that I will be able to decide right punishment." Prapti announced, making everyone more confused,  Uruvi happy and Vedika to smirk bitterly.

" Rajmata Prapti! ..... I don't think I will waste my time in your useless meeting !! .... So , mujhe maaf kar dijiye ! .... But I am leaving!!" Vedika spat , making everyone gasp except Prapti,  she was just staring at her daughter blankly.

" Why are you speaking so harshly with your mother , Agni ?....Where are your manners? " Devki asked in  shock.

Vedika was about to answer but Uruvi cut her off.
" Actually Devki Kaki ,...... she was already rude ,arrogant and murderous. She has just started showing her true colors right now ." Uruvi said while clutching her hand which was bandaged.

" Ae .... Agar ek shabd bhi uske baare me Bola na , toh dekh Tera kya haal karta Hu mai !!" Shravan spat .

" Me too !" Pratyush added angrily. 

" Chandra ! ....When did you started speaking so rudely?" Devki asked in shock to her son.

" Maa .... This Uruvi or whatever her name is ...She is pathetic !! " Shravan said in disgust.

" And who told you,q she is pathetic? ..... You all don't know , but she is most well behaved and well mannered girl here . I don't think she have ever spoke rudely with her elders !" Kunti snapped and Uruvi smiled at her. But that was true , Uruvi was never rude towards her elders.

" Kunti Aunty ...... You are right , Shehzadi Uruvi must be respectful towards elders and I think that's where I lack , in buttering my elders by talking sweetly with them . But you are only thinking about you and all the people of your age and above , but have you ever tried to increase the dimensions of your thinking ? ...... Giving respect to elders doesn't make you Saint,  Kunti Aunty ! .... There are many people in this world who don't have one face !.... They have many faces . They will speak sweetly with some people and treat others like filth , only because they hate them for no reason  !....And sorry to say that but Shehzadi Uruvi comes in that category.  Just let me make you everything clear .... she was literally trying to blackmail me by saying that,  ' If you don't stay away from Karn , then you will face your worst night mare ! ' .... She was also telling something about Karn and her being soulmates or something like that,  which was bouncer for me .
Just an advice Maharani Kunti ! ....Karn likes Uruvi,  you consider her to be well mannered , and maybe Maharaj Pandu also thinks that.... then why don't you just marry your son to Uruvi? ....
If that happens,  then no other woman will try to go near him and he will become Uruvi's .... that means atleast she will not try to blackmail me ! .... Today she blackmailed me , maybe next time she will blackmail Shruti or Subhadra or Draupadi or Shikhandini or Dushala or even Mohini , just because they just went near Karn !!" Vedika lectured furiously.  A pin drop silence fell in room . Only heavy breathing of Vedika could be heard. All the Rajkumars were looking at Karn and Rajkumaris were looking at Uruvi,  no one daring to speak anything . Uruvi was really embarrassed because Vedika just insulted her , as well as happy because she didn't expected Vedika to herself make a proposal to Maharani Kunti about her and Karn's marriage. 
Karn was just staring at ground , thinking , why he needs to get embarrassed in fight of Vedika and Uruvi.