I love you too...

Karn's POV

" Her name was Krishnaa..."

" Krishna?.... It's Kanha's name , right ?" I asked in confusion.

" Yes , .... he is considered as God in Kaliyuga ... I mean he is God!...That's why , in Kaliyuga both men and women can have name ' Krishna' !" She explained, I just nodded because I didn't know what to say.

" So ... you said that , doctors told that you might be abnormal !!... so were they proved wrong ? .... because of I don't see any abnormalities in you!" I asked . She chuckled bitterly.

" Everyone thinks like that....but no one knows the truth !" She said while looking at her nails . What?!...she is abnormal ?

" So tell the truth..." I demanded cautiously.  she hummed.

" You will understand it ....just keep listening..." I nodded.

" So , the lady who adopted me was married to a Muslim guy named Akram Shaikh !.....

Akram Shaikh ..... one of the richest person in Mumbai !  .... A business man , with a business of selling wine, alcohol, drugs of different types ... Desi as well as foreign . He had numerous bars in whole Mumbai,  not only Mumbai,  but all the metro cities of India, ... but Mumbai was the head quarters.

You know , when I came to Dwaparyuga....I wasn't much fascinated with the huge palaces * I raised my brows in amusement * .....and can you guess the reason for that?" She asked. I thought for a while .

" May be you have seen palaces before !" I said logically.  She shooked her negatively.

" No , I haven't seen any palace in reality before coming to Dwaparyuga....
But ,I wasn't fascinated by the palaces because I have grown up in   a huge manor...which can be called as modern palace. I have grown up in a huge mansion , maybe even bigger than this Panchal's palace ..." She said and looked at me to see my reaction and I was shocked because I never imagined that in Kaliyuga, there are houses even bigger than a Palace.

" So it's nice thing right ?.... everyone aspire to live in huge mansions and palaces , and you literally grown up in a palace!...so what is bad in that ?" I asked curiously.  She sighed and got up from the bed and went over to the window and looked out .

" It's not the like you think Shehezade ! ..... I definitely grown up in a palace like mansion, but not like a princess but like a servant who was mistreated everyday!.... Whenever anyone got chance, they used to humiliate me ,beat me and e-even t-tried t-to k-kill m-me ! " She blinked away the tears forming in her eyes. I also felt tears welling up in my eyes by looking at her. I got up from the bed and went over towards her and stood infront of the window and gave her a side hug.

" Anyways ..... I got diverted from the sequence of the story ..." She chuckled and smiled sadly.

" So , My mother brought me home ... I mean the mansion. She showed me firstly to my grandmother , name -Noor begum * I thought these names to be quite weird ,but no problem* .....
One of the sweetest lady after my mother ,Krishnaa . When Noor Dadi saw me she immediately accepted me as her grand daughter.  And she gave me another name ..." Agni smiled to herself. 

" What name ?" I asked curiously while smiling because she was smiling. 

" Razia !......You know , my mother told me that when my Dadi gave that name to me she said ,' My grand daughter will become as great as Razia Sultan !" She said grinning widely.

" Who is Razia Sultan?" I asked curiously...Her Dadiji said that she will become as great as Razia Sultan,  that means she must be really great personality.