Brihanlala , Karnika, Arjun and Karn

Arjun's POV

Because of Madhav being himself , for his own entertainment he made me and Bhrata Karn wear a saree and Shruti did our what she call it .. yes ' makeup '. Madhav and Shravan disguised themselves with a look of Gwala ( cow-keeper). He ordered Subhadra and Duryodhan to go to Parvati Mata's mandir which was near to the castle, and decorate it.
Though we didn't know what Shruti and Vedika are going to do but I am sure that he told them something because they are vanished suddenly.

Currently we are heading towards main gate of Vidharbh . Vidharbh kingdom is really beautiful and blessed with natural greenery and divinity. The palace is pure white in colour , made up of marble . As we are heading towards main gate from the market road , we could see excitement in people for their princess's marriage. Whole kingdom is decorated beautifully with flowers , some designer glittery clothes , mashals , etc. Air is full of joy but these people don't know that Rajkumari Rukmini didn't want to marry that Shishupal.

Me and Bhrata Karn were walking at some distance behind Madhav and Shravan, on Madhav's orders. Madhav and Shrzvzn were walking infront , carrying large golden pots with God knows what is filled inside it.
And here me and Bhrata Karn ard walking uncomfortably in this good for nothing saree . I wonder how these women walk in such dangerous clothes, because of this my respect for women have increased thousand times.

While walking me and Bhrata were practicing to walk with elegance like a women by swaying our hips side to side as taught by Shruti, she said that it is known as cat walk. Then just for teasing Shruti, Shravan and Vedika did some weird kind of walk which was not at all impressive , they called that as Komdi walk . When I asked them what is Komdi , Vedika said that a Murgi (Hen) is called Komdi in her Marathi language. These Kaliyugians know many languages. Like Shruti and Shravan sometimes speak with each other in weird kind of language which they call it as Marwadi . Shruti sometimes also speak some trash and which she calls Korean .

" I swear , if we get caught I will drag Kanha by his ear and pull him towards Dwarka with his ear twisted for Whole journey and once when we reach there I will narrate deeds of Kanha to Mamashri Vasudev and Mamishri Devki and request then to ground him in his room for Whole year . " Bhrata Karn hissed while burning holes in Krishna's head from back.

" Bhrata Karn speak with soft voice like a girl . First of all people are giving us weird looks
Because we are too big for a woman and then you are creating more trouble by speaking in your deep manly voice !!" I whispered yelled while glancing awkwardly at surroundings to see people are giving us weird looks.

"OH really Arjun ? , I don't think all girls speak softly and with elegance , just take example of that Vedika who has total boyish attitude and I don't think the tone in which she speaks is soft!!" Bhrata fired back. Oh God! Though he is eldest among us , sometimes he acts like child .

" But most of the girls talk sweetly , just take example of Rajkumari Shruti, Subhadra, Dushala !" I replied savagely. He scoffed.

Soon we reached the gates . Madhav ordered me and Bhrata to hide somewhere . He and Shravan went towards the gates but were stopped by guards.

Shravan's POV

I am really excited for today's act because I love such thrilling adventures. As of now , me and Kanha bro are disguised as Gwalas but that's not the real fun . Actually I was stunned to see that Arjun and Karn looked so beautiful in saree that I was not able to stop my laugh. We are heading towards main gates of Vidharbh , me and Kanha were ahead of Karn snd Arjun who were practicing their cat walk . I don't know why there was need fir Shruti to tell them to do cat walk , they could have just walked like a normal women . But Shruti thought of some mischeif and made both if them model . Kanha also named them, Arjun as Brihanlala and Karn as Karnika . Karnika sounds like it's a girl's name but what kind of name is Brihanlala. Brihanlala sounds like a name of Chudail. When I asked Kanha about the meaning of name , he said , Brihanlala means ' abnormally big ' .... WHAT THE FUCK !! I think , as Arjun is Kanha's best friend , so just for teasing his friend he gave him such a weird name. Then I asked him , what does Karnika mean , he replied he also don't know , just he stretched Karn's name to make it sound like that of a women.
Now who can challenge a God !