Invisible Saree!?... WTF!!

Agni's POV

I , Pratyush bhaiya , Shikhandini, Dhristadyumn and Shaurya reached the Royal court only to see there were so many new people arrived . I glanced around and saw Hastinapur and Dwarka's Shehzades and Shehzadis were already taken their seats.

But I saw Vasudev Phuphaji , Maharaj Darshan and one other man , he also had an aura of a King ,saw on the royal chairs which were on the either sides of Maharaj Dhrupad. I also saw Dau as well as few new members whom I didn't recognize.

I averted my gaze upward to see both the balcony like extensions were filled by royal women. On left extentions all Shehzadis were standing and in right extention, Maa, Maharani Samiksha, Devki Bua , Rukmini Bhabhi , Revati Bhabhi and other two women who also around my mother's age were standing.

Then suddenly I realized, Pratyush, Shaurya and Dhristadyumn went and sat on their respective chairs , Shikhandini went to that balcony like extension and I was the only one who was standing at the entrance like an idiot.

" Agni .... Why are you standing at the entrance, go and stand above with all the Rajkumaris." Maharaj ordered firmly. I glanced at the balcony like extension in which all the Shehzadis were standing. Why in the seven hells women have to stand there in that small space ?....Why aren't they allow to sit on the royal chairs like all these men do ?!... This is the most wrong thing I have seen in Dwaparyuga! ... But I don't want to go there to that balcony and stand there whole time . I am going to sit on one of this royal chairs like all these royal men ! .... Dekhti Hu mujhe Kaun rokta hai !! ....
I don't know why I took birth on this Earth ... but now if I am already here then I will not die untill I change this faltu pratha of women standing in that balcony and in case of Mathura, behind the curtains!

Author's POV

" Rajkumari Agni!! ...... Have you lost your hearing ability ? ,...I told you to go and stand with other Rajkumars, we have to start the Royal court and we don't have all day !!" Dhrupad snarled. Agni just flashed him a filthy look and did an act of walking towards balcony, but as everyone got sure that she is going up ..... at that time Agni took an U- turn and instead of going up at balcony, she when and sat on the royal chair which was farthest and the only empty chair in the Darbar, the chair was beside some minister of Panchal whom Agni didn't cared about. Everyone stood stunned at Agni's audacity to go against Maharaj Dhrupad as well as their custom, and sit in the royal chair like men.

" Agni !! .... What are you doing ? .... Why you have to get in unwanted troubles !!" Prapti thought and sighed heavily. Prapti looked at women standing beside her , one of them being her friend Kunti... they all looked shocked.

" RAJKUMARI AGNI !!....ONLY ROYAL MEN ARE ALOWED TO SIT ON THOSE CHAIRS.... SO JUST DONT FORGET YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WHAT'S YOUR PLACE !!" Dhrupad shouted , everyone flinched and all women in the court felt themselves getting insulted but no one uttered a word against Dhrupad. Shravan and Shruti being from Kaliyuga, knew that Agni is right but they didn't have that courage to go against Maharaj Dhrupad. Krishna was just watching the drama silently with a wish that Agni should succeed in what she is trying to do.

"I am extremely sorry Maharaj, but with all respect.... I can't follow your order because, I have no interest in standing in that balcony when all you men are enjoying the comfort on sitting on these fluffy royal chairs." Agni replied calmly with sarcasm laced in her voice. Shravan and Shruti were proud of their friend. Rest Rajkumars and Rajkumaris were astonished . Vasudev, Pandu , Vidhur, Dhritrashtra, Devki, Kunti ,Gandhari, Revati, Rukmini, were staring at the girl in amusement. Though Kunti was Prapti's friend but they didn't got time to converse with each other because, Maharaj Dhrupad called everyone in Rajdarbar because some saleswoman from southern part which didn't come in the area of Aryavart, wanted to meet all royals. So Hastinapur Royals except the Rajkumars and Rajkumari didn't knew who was Agni .