Thank you so much for singing song in my praise , Rajkumari Agni!

Agni's POV

" Chandra,  Agni come on we have to leave !" Me and Shravana heard as soon as we completed our song. The voice belonged to Krishna,  but Maa and Mahamantriji were also standing beside him .

" WHAT ?, WHY? WHERE?" Maa asked in confusion.

" Mamishri ,Chandra and Agni needs to be skilled in some weapons,  so I am taking them to Guru Dronacharya for 2 years." Krishna explained. It's good , atleast I will be away from Maa and she will not face any problem. 
Maa nodded hesitantly while looking sadly at me.

" Okay Rajkumar,  you can take Rajkumari Agni but it's almost sunset and I don't think whichever Guru you are talking about will  accept them as students in night. So I request you to stay at Mathura tonight and you can go tomorrow morning. " Mahamantriji said with hope. Krishna thought for a while.

" We don't have any problem in living at Mathura Mahamantriji but I don't think Maharaj will let us stay." Krishna. Maa and Mahamantriji agreed sadly.

" But he can let me stay, right?" I asked Mahamantriji cocking a brow.

" Yes , you are princess of Mathura and Maharaj have to let you live in this castle."

" Perfect! , I will tell that these two are my best friends,  though Krishna not , but still I will tell and I don't think Maharaj will have any other choice and also I think Maharaj fears Maa , so on her one order he can do anything,  I think." I said.

" Its not that easy Agni , he fears me but not all the time. " Maa said bluntly.

" You don't worry about Maharaj,  I will handle him somehow , but you three will stay in Mathura for tonight and you can go tomorrow. " Mahamantriji ordered.

" As you say boss !!" Me and Shravan saluted jokingly.  Maa and Krishna chuckled and Mahamantriji rolled his eyes but grinned.

Then Maa and Mahamantriji asked about Tiranga and the song we wee singing . Me and Shravan told everything about our life in Kaliyuga.  Maa and Mahamantriji were proud of me for fighting for my country.

I decided that , let this ill fatedness of mine go in trash . Jo hoga dekha jayenga.  I can't live anymore like that cold hearted girl I was and I can't definitely live away from my mother. And if due to my ill fatedness,  something happens to Maa, Mohini,  Mahamantriji or anyone in Mathura then I will be always ready to protect them even if I need to give my life for that.

--------Time skip------

Author's POV

It was around 1:00 am , everyone was deep in sleep. But then a dark skinned man in his mid 20s suddenly woke up from the sleep  because he heard an unexpected person singing his praise. He got up from his bed and started walking in the direction of Mathura's lake. While he was walking , the guards magically fell asleep.

As he went nearer to the lake , he heard a melodious voice .

Achyutam keshavam Ram narayanam
Krishna damodaram vasudevam harim
Shridharam Madhavam gopika vallabham
Jadaki nayakam Ramachandram bhaje

The hypnotizing voice belonged to Vedika . She was sitting on the brancn of tree which was near the lake. The background music was playing on her mobile . Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were wet while singing the song beautifully.

Achyutam Keshavam satyabhamadhvam
Madhavam shreedharam Radhika Radhitam
Indira Mandiram chetasa sundaram
Devakinandanam nandajam sandadhe

Her voice was Cracking because tears were incessantly flowing from her eyes which were closed. Without making any kind of noise , Krishna skillfully climbed the tree and sat on the bracnch which was near to the branch on which Vedika sat.