Plan !!

Agni's POV

Today is last day of this stupid punishment and Dhrupad is extremely irked on everyone,  because how am I not dead till now. He investigated if anyone is providing me food and water , but can't find anyone.

This must be worst Navratri for Dhrupad...but for me it's best Navratri . Because me and my gunde Mawali friends sing Mata's Arti daily ..... though we don't have her idol in the jail but we have her idol in our hearts and that's enough.
Without going out of the prison , I even taught my friends Garba moves and they really enjoyed it.
To be honest , I like these gunde Mawali people more
than that Dhrupad,....atleast they know how to respect a woman  !

It's currently 10:00 in morning....

" We will really miss you Agni..." One of my gunda Bhai said sadly. Actually all these Gunde present here in various prisons belongs to one group .... and when they told me , that time I came to know that they do robbery , gunda -Gardi , only in rich people house , by hiding their faces ...and they steal money from these rich people and distribute them to the people who are in need ! ..... In my opinion,  they are doing right thing in wrong way ...but still that Dhrupad did wrong by directly throwing them in jail without even listening their POV ..... they told me that Shaurya tried to explain his father that though they did mistake of robbing ...but their intention wasn't wrong, but as you all know , Dhrupad is dumbest creature on this planet..he didn't listen to his son and did what he want!

" I will miss you too bhaiyo !.... But I promise you , you will not rot in this jail forever , I will help you get free from here !" I promised. They started clapping gleefully and I smiled.

-----Time skip-----

"Mujhe ye kaid-khane se jyada pagal-khana lag raha hai !! .....Abbe murkho ! ...This is prison , not some place where you can play that pillow game of yours!!" I spat in exasperation.

" Aur tumne iss pagal aurat ko sath me kyu laya hai ?" I asked in disbelief while looking at Uruvi,  who was literally glued to Karn's arm like a leech and he was trying to shove her off , but you know the nature of leech.

" Pagal kisko Bola be !?" Uruvi spat and tried to kick me but I smirked and grabbed her leg in mid air and twisted it hard and she started screaming  with all her might and I was twisting her leg even more , not caring if it broke .

" Agni please !... leave her ..we don't want new drama !" Madhav pleaded and I jerked away her leg causing her to fall on the ground while clutching her leg and crying. I really hate such cry babies!...who only cry to show off !

" I also know that she is just doing drama of going 'mental' but just ignore her and let's play !" Madhav whispered to me and I rolled my eyes and flashed filthy look to Uruvi,  who now was requesting Karn to help her , indirectly she want Karn to pick her up in his arms. Karn looked at Madav and Madhav mouthed him something which I couldn't understand.  Karn glanced at me before sighing and picking up Uruvi in bridal style . Mine , Pratyush, Arjun, Shruti and Vrushali's jaw dropped on seeing him doing that even though yesterday Arjun told him reality of Uruvi. 
That freaking Uruvi wrapped her arms around Karn's neck....

Krishna's POV

Uruvi wrapped her arms around Karn's neck as he picked up her in bridal style on my order . Now you must be thinking why am I asking Karn to do such thing !? .....So one reason is , I am enjoying the jealous look on Agni's face . Second reason , Karn told me that he loves Agni but she loves someone else ,he thought that after listening this I will burst into laughter but I did opposite,  I didn't laugh , I just told him that he just have to follow whatever I say because Agni Is not someone who will fall in love , easily . But I know, somewhere Agni also had feelings for him but can't recognize it and I want her to recognize her feeling for Karn on her own