From which direction did sun rise today ?

Karn's POV

As usual I woke up before sunrise. But today's day is different , because today I am going to a my freaking enemy as my servant .
Nice way to break her thick ego !

It's around 5:00 am and now I will wake my servant up !....* Evil grin*

----Time skip----

Somehow I managed to find Vedika's room and sneaked into it .
And as I expected her room was really messy ... it was looking like just now some havoc was caused there.

Isse jyada toh Mai apna kamra saaf rakhta Hu!!

I made my way towards her bed and fortunately she is there. Her hair were falling on her face and she is sleeping so cutely that I can't describe . But my heart pained when I saw, she was shedding tears in her sleep while clutching her pillow tightly. 

I cautiously sat on the corner of her bed and gently removed the hair falling on her face. Why she is crying ?

Why are you so beautiful yaar ?......I should hate you because you are my enemy and never behaved nicely with me but even if I try my level best , I am unable to hate you ! ...... What are you doing to me Vedika ?

" NO !!!!" She suddenly screamed and I jumped a bit due to that scream , but saw that she was now shedding even more tears .....but was still sleeping.

I gulped and cautiously forwarded my hand to wipe her tears , but before I could do that , she screamed again...
" ABBU PLEASE DONT KILL HER !!....I-I REQUEST YOU !...INSTEAD , KILL ME !....I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER .....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She impulsively jolted up , making my eyes go wide.  But she didn't see me till now because I was sitting on the corner.
She was breathing heavily with sobs , her hair were messily dangling down her head and the blackish powder thing which she applies on her eyes , in her language 'kohl' , was totally smudged .

" P-Please M-Maa ....I -I a-am s-sorry! ...I-I w-was unble t-to s-save y-you. I-I w-was s-so weak !" Vedika sobbed. Seeing her cry like that I felt so bad because I can't do anything for her . I don't even know what she is talking about . Her mother is still alive then why she is saying such things?

She suddenly turned and came face to face with me and both our eyes widened.
" AAAA........" Vedika started screaming but I cut her off by slapping my hand on her mouth. Her eyes were still widened. 
But suddenly I felt pain in my hand and realized Vedika bit my hand. I immediately jerked my hand away from her mouth and looked at the deep marks of her teeth on my hand.

" Tu manushya hai ya chudail !!" I asked in shock while holding my hand which was bitten by her. She looked away for a while and wiped her tears before looking back at me.

" What are you doing here at 5:00 am ? "She asked glaring at me dangerously while trying to shove me away from her bed by punching me lightly.  I know her real punch is extremely dangerous...but she isn't using that on me ,...Why ?

I grabbed her both hands wrist in my single hand .
" So , Rajkumari Agni , why are you going easy on me ?" I asked her in confusion because she wasn't even trying to pull her hands out of my grasp. She just looked at me with those twinkling blue eyes which has God knows how many secrets hidden in it !

" You have father,  right ? *I nodded in confusion *
Are all the fathers evil or Maharaj Pandu is kind and loving towards you and your brothers ? " She asked with some fear in her voice. I was utterly confused. 

" I don't know about all the fathers in this world , but Maharaj Pandu is really nice , loving and caring ." I answered with a small smile. She looked down and nodded . For some time her head was down and I was looking at her with her hands still clasped in mine . I think she is in deep thoughts .