Radhika's cousins

VEDIKA'S POV

" Hey guys , we have three new friends with us ... who are recruited for web development and other web related stuffs." Abhay introduced happily. Everyone started clapping for those three gorgeous people. I rolled my eyes and just went back to my computer and started doing my work. I don't remember someone clapped for me so much when I was recruited. These people are clapping for them just because they are good looking! .... Damnit !!...

" So , meet ...Mr.Madhav , Mr. Shravan and Miss. Shruti!!..." Abhay introduced and everyone started clapping again and I rolled my eyes mentally when I saw Radhika was the one who was clapping the most.
What is it with Radhika?....Why she is so happy , suddenly?...Now just don't tell me , she fell in love with that Madhav or Shravan ... If she fell in love with anyone other than Prince then I swear , I will kill her for making my best friend sad.

I felt , those new three employees looking at me . I guess they are looking at me because I am not clapping for them like others .
I looked at them and gave them my realistic fake smile they smiled back at me.

" Miss Vedika, it's your responsibility to tell them about their work." Abhay said and I snapped my head at him.

" What !?....Why should I ?....First of all I have to do overtime today, sorry but I cant do this work!!" I fired back , forgetting, how Prince got disappointed when I talked rudely with Abhay , before.

" Miss Vedika, watch your tongue. And I am giving this work to you because you belong to web development department of the company too!..." Abhay said through gritted teeth. I think I forget to tell you but yes ,... I also work as web developer in this company because of my knowledge of coding and all. But my main job is of fashion designer.

" And I don't think anyone have gave you right to oppose my decision!.." Abhay said coldly while glaring at me dangerously and I realised that I have no other option than to do the work this Abhay gave me. I always feel hurt when Abhay speaks coldly to me or flashes filthy looks , but I always convince myself that he hates me and I hate him .

" Okay , I will do whatever you told ..." I said with my head down . I could feel everyone's shocked looks .

I looked up and saw Abhay was looking at me with shocked look. I ignored him and turned towards the new recruits with a smile.

" Once again , Hii ... myself Vedika. First of all welcome to this company Shruti, Madhav and Shravan. You three will be working under me for few days , but you can become my senior if you have more skill than me and I really hope you three will do well. Now , let's go ... I will show you your work place." I said like a professional. Abhay gave me impressed look making me become happy internally.

" It's our pleasure to meet you Mam ,... And we will try our best to do the best ." Shruti said with a pretty smile. She looks like some apsara landed on the Earth .

" Oh Please, don't call me ' Mam', ... Just call me Vedika...Now come on !...
Can we go Mr. CEO sir ?" I asked Abhay with a funny smile. He nodded and tried to keep a straight face but failed and smiled at the smile I flashed.

I saw he murmured something to himself while looking at me , with a dreamy smile on his face.
I gave him a weird look and turned towards the newcomers.

I signalled three of them to come with me.
I looked around and saw my colleagues looking dreamily at Shruti . I flashed them soul cracking death glare , causing them to gulp and go back to their work.

Madhav , Shravan and Radhika started following me in silence but I could feel , three of them were looking at me continuously...making me feel uneasy as well as suspicious.