Vedika is also going to come!..

DWAPARYUGA

AUTHOR'S POV

" Okay , I will do it Pratyush ...That Uruvi will be in Hastinapur only so I can keep an eagle eye on her....
You can go to Mathura..."

" Thank you so much !...I want that Karn to regret for thinking Agni as some demoness !!"

KALIYUGA

AGNI'S POV

" Excuse me Mam !..." I called , while following behind her , wherever she was taking me.
She came to halt and turned behind with a frown.

" Mam? * I nodded *.....
No need to call me Mam , you can just call me Radhika!.." She said . I nodded with a smile.

" Ugh... Actually, I wanted to ask you ... Does CEO of this company have some mental issues ?!" I asked while thinking about how he smiled when I told him that ,I am going to take revenge from him.

She cocked her brow in amusement.
" Well,... Dwivedi sir is really nice but he is a hot tempered man who gets angry quickly. But of course he doesnt have any mental issues.
And are you his friend, sister or someone else , or what .. that he didn't fired you because of your harsh language against him ?" She asked curiously.

" Actually I am his greatest enemy .... I mean I have beared him a lot when we were in school! ... " I replied.

" Oh!...So you were classmates !.." I nodded.

" Actually I and Prince are friends and we just met in the flight , Abhay was also with him...but who even cares about him.
Anyways, ...so Prince is my friend and he offered me to be Fashion designer in his company." I said frivolously but I didn't missed the twinkle in her eyes when I took Prince's name .

" Holy shit !..... You are friend of Prince sir !!" She squealed and looked at me as if I am some celebrity. I just nodded with a crooked smile . Weird people !...

" Woah yo-" She was cut off .

" Radhika Mam , Prince sir have summoned you in his cabin..." Some servant said and went away.

"Vedika, you can wait here ,...I will just be back in few minutes." Radhika requested .

" Oh yes of course, you can go...just tell that Prince , I have passed the test ..." I said . She nodded with a chuckle and went  somewhere...I mean in Prince's cabin and I don't even know where his cabin is!

I sighed and just leaned on the wall, where I was standing... waiting for Radhika to come. This Prince have to call her at this time only !...can't he call her afterwards?

-----Time skip-----

Bhai 10 minute ho gaye aur ye mahutarma abhi tak aayi nahi !!...

I was pacing up and down while waiting for Radhika...

" Do you want tea , mam ?" Some servant came and asked. I stopped pacing .

" No thanks, can you just tell me way to Prince's cabin? " I asked desperately. His eyes widened because I called Prince directly by his name , instead of adding 'sir' to it.

" Do you mean Ghosh sir's cabin ?" I nodded.

" Okay fol-" he was cut off.

" And why do want to go there ?....and What are you doing here , instead of starting to do your work ?" I turned around to see Abhay glaring at me , with two body guards or whatever , trailing behind him.

" Well..I see , you are taking advantage of being CEO ..... But let me make you one thing clear , I am not going to follow your orders !!.." I spat. Abhay raised at eyebrows in amusement on seeing the girl , who didn't even had courage of looking up at him is now insulting him directly on his face.

Abhay's body guards charged at me without his permission, just for speaking harshly with him!..
Abhay smirked while giving a challenging look to me.
I gave him a fake scared look , he rolled his eyes.

ABHAY'S POV

My bodyguards charged at her. Let's see Vedika, how much powerful have you became !...

But before they could hit her , she vanished from there suddenly.

But my eyes widened in horror as I felt someone wrapping a hand around  my neck from behind and aiming a gun at my head.

" If you tried to do anything then your CEO will be killed by my hands !....And I have no problem in going to jail for lifetime after killing him!!" I heard Vedika's voice. OMG !!...her speed !!!...I wasnt even able to see her !?..

Okay Abhay , stop appreciating her ...because she can shoot you at any time .

" So , how was it Mr.Dwivedi ?!" She whispered in my ear , sending shivers down my spine. When I didn't say anything, she smirked.

VEDIKA's POV

Well ... Abhay , it was quite easy to defeat you !...

As I was smiling at my victory , internally.....suddenly , I felt someone came from behind me and placed a small knife on my throat from behind .

" Not so fast Vedika!.." I heard Prince's voice. Abhay smirked. My eyes widened and I removed the gun away from Abhay's head , Prince also removed the knife from my neck . No one saw all this drama except Radhika and Abhay's and Prince's bodyguards.

" You betrayed me , Prince!!....That too for this rascal !!!...You know , he have troubled me a lot , because of him I used to cry for hours , thinking that I am a loser !!....And you are helping him !!!.." I spat furiously in disbelief. Radhika rushed to me in horror.

" Vedika !!...Please keep quiet!...They are Founder and CEO of the company in which we are working!....Please , if you don't want to get fired from the job , before you even start doing it ... Then please come with me !!..." Radhika whisper yelled in my ear .

" Sorry Prince sir and Abhay sir , .... Please forgive her ,... I will make sure she didn't do anything like that again !!..Excuse us !!" Radhika bowed repeatedly . I felt really bad ,...she is apologizing for my mistake!...

" Radhika, please stop apologizing!...I am coming with you !!...These people doesn't deserve apology !!..
And ..Ghosh and Dwivedi, if you want then you can fire me from job anytime you want !...
And Dwivedi, just keep in mind !....you have snatched my friend from me !...and I am going to take revenge of that !" I spat and before both of them could say anything, I started dragging Radhika with me and I don't even know where I was dragging her ....anyways, who even cares.

ABHAY'S POV

" Bhai , ye ladki bahut danger ho gayi hai !!...ichya pasun thoda dur rahilelach bara aahe ( it's advantageous to keep distance from her )" I said .

" Well....CEO is getting scared of an employee?...And that too of the girl whom he used to control like a puppet !..." Prince said sarcastically. He and his sarcastic comments will never get over.

" I saw her speed ...... She isn't simple human !.." Prince said thoughtfully.

" Oh yes , she is an alien !" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

" Anyways,....come today at my house at 8 pm , you know why !...
Vedika is also going to come.." He smirked and before I could say anything he just sauntered away.

_______________________________________

I have written this chapter in train !..

I don't know if I will be able to update daily , from tomorrow but I promise , I will update whenever I will get time...

Please vote and comment!🥺🥺