Great ! You are back on being that old Vedika!

Hey guys , I cracked my jee advanced exam. Thanks to all of you for the wishes you gave me and also thanks to Lord Krishna for blessing me!
-__________________________________________________________________

Agni's POV

"No you always explain,  this time I will explain!" Shravan piped in . Krishna sighed but signalled him to continue. 

" Mamishri,  you could see your daughter smiling,  but it wasn't  the case before coming to Mathura and accidentally meeting with Mohini.  Vedika never smiled before and when today I saw her smiling and laughing I felt like crying due to happiness. "'Shravan started. Maa and Mahamantri looked at me in confliction.  But I was in my own thoughts.

Vedika! , how can you forget your past . You are saying Rajguru, a thief but you are worst than him , you are a 'murderer'!!
And on top of that , how can you forget your ill fatedness . Whoever kept some friendly relationship with me have died or faced something worst than death. Do you really want Maa , Mohini and Mahamantri to die?

" Putri Agni , you can tell anything to me if something is bothering you. Why didn't you smiled ? " I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my mother's hand on my cheek. Now how can  I tell you Maa that I murdered my father and brother (Kaliyuga) . If I told you then probably you will not even glance at me ever again.

" Nothing Maa , can I go and take round around palace ?" I asked bluntly,  not wanting to spend more time with all of them. Maa and Mahamantri furrowed their brows in confusion due to my sudden change of behavior.

" OK Agni , you can go but you don't know the routes in palace , what if you get lost ?" Maa asked worriedly. 

" Yes Rajkumariji , I will come with you." Mahamantriji said.

" No!" I snapped immediately and rushed out of the room .

Shravan's POV

" What happened to her suddenly?" Mahamantriji asked . Mamishri looked at us worriedly. 

" I also don't know ... but I think she is back to being old Vedika." I said sighing heavily.  They furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. 

Without permission , I started telling the story about  'meeting mohini'.
" So we were coming towards the palace.  I was literally dragging her with me, she wanted to sleep and didn't want to meet anyone. So as we were heading towards palace

FLASHBACK

" YOU USELESS BLIND GIRL , WE DONT NEED YOU , YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM OUR EYES !" We snapped our heads in  the direction of the sound and saw a person pushing a girl in her early 20s so harshly on the ground and scratched her head. As Vedika was fastest among three of us she sprinted towards the girl and we followed her .

Vedika supported the girl to stand but that girl was just fearfully touching Vedika's face and that time we understood that she is blind.

" Why did you pushed her like that?" I asked glaring at the man . He smirked at me.

" She is my daughter and I can do anything with her !" He spat .

" If she is your daughter then why are you treating her like an animal ?" Vedika asked in disbelief while wrapping her hands around that girl's shoulder.

" Have anyone called you useless before and you didn't understood the reason behind that ?" That man asked Vedika cocking a brow . Vedika went into the thoughts.