Unexpected tribal encounter

Agni's POV

" Don't cry Mata....If you cry then I will not be able to control my tears anymore" I was leaving.  Gurumata was crying her heart out . I felt pain in my heart when I saw her like this.

" I-I a-am n-not a-able to c-control my tears. T-They a-are f-flowing without a-any c-control....... How can I keep my tears back Agni ?.... Today my daughter is leaving me. " Gurumata said with teary voice . I hugged her tightly . I felt tears welling up in my eyes too. I saw Gurudev wiping tears from his eyes secretly so that I can't see, which made my tears to get spill out of my eyes. Sapphire was giving sad howls.

" I-I w-wil come to meet y-you b-both a-again ... and I w-will do it f-frequently .... Now please don't cry Mata ." I said while pulling away from hug and wiping my as well as her tears. She gave me a teary smile.

" You are serious right ?" Gurumata asked with her eyes gleaming with hope. I nodded with a small smile. She smiled back brightly at me.
I went over to Gurudev and touched his feet , he gave me blessings. 

" Gurudev....Thanks for everything.....the only thing I can do for you is to complete the task you gave to me . But I will be always grateful because you made me strong ." I said whole heartedly while looking into his eyes. He nodded with a smile but I could see he was fighting back his tears. I am going to miss both of them so much .

" Agni , About the task ..... You have to do it without revealing yourself . In this task Dhrupad should be saved but also you will not hurt anyone from rival army ... is that clear ?" Gurudev said . I gave him a look saying , ' Do you even know what are you saying?' , he nodded with full confidence. How is it even possible?.... If I tried to save Dhrupad , then the rivals will try to kill me ! ..... I will have to hurt them if they tried to hurt me !

" Gurudev how will I be able to do this?" I asked him desperately.

" I don't know ! ..... It's your task , you have to find it out yourself. " Gurudev said casually.  I mentally rolled my eyes. This way I am going to get myself killed in this useless battle....Ram naam satya ho !

----- Time skip-----

I am heading towards Panchal on my Toofan..... I kept my horse's name ' Toofan' . I let Sapphire to sit on Toofan too. Gurudev told me that battle will take place tomorrow , but suggested me to leave today because he says we can't tell what might happen and I will get late to go there.

I am riding my horse at normal speed , not too fast because I have lot of time .

" So Sapphire,  what are you doing nowadays ?" I asked sarcastically,  he looked at me and just barked. I think he said everything except spending time with careless girl like you .
Yes .... I made Sapphire my friend but I never took proper care of him . Gurumata did that task because I was too lazy to do it .

Sapphire's POV

My friend grinned at me sheepishly and I rolled my eyes in my style. Ham hamari sakhi ke tarif me do alfaz bolna chahate hai - yes I learned some urdu words by listening to her useless talks. Anyways , Ham hamari sakhi ke tarif me do alfaz bolna chahate hai, ki ye ladki aadhi pagal hai ! ....agar koi Pura pagal hoga toh atleast ham usse Shambhal sakte hai ...par agar koi aadha murkh hoga toh woh aisi nalayako jaisi harkate karta hai Jisse wo khud toh dubega par dusro ko sath lekar dubega ! .... Yes my friend is that kind of person.....Kutto ke samaj me isne hamari naak katawa di ! .

She literally goes to fight with lions and tigers ! .... and many times she takes me too. She thinks that I have some death wish like her or I have any wish of messing with my pretty face.

I have seen many women .... and all of them care about lot their looks and their faces , but my great friend Agni is some different kind of gone case ... she loves messing with her beautiful face by going to fight with tigers and getting a bunch of scars on her face.

Though she has some brain issue ..... she is best !... I love her a lot but yes I will never stop throwing snarky comments at her because she can't understand what I am saying. * Evil grin*

----Time skip ----

We were riding for long time , Agni was on verge on falling asleep on horse itself .... of course, whole night she doesn't sleep and go to fight with deadly animals. 

" Well ... I think we are going on wrong way ." Agni said while looking into her Kaliyuga tin ka dabba . Wow ! ... gayi bhais pani Me .

" We have to go to Panchal and we are somewhere near Gurugram ... that means we are near Dronacharyaji's ashram , that means , I think we will be able to meet Shravan ." Agni said happily.  I gave a happy bark. I have seen this Shravan guy in Agni's tin ka dabba ... He seems to be way nicer than my crackhead friend.

Agni stopped the horse to check if we are going in correct direction. It was a time of sunset.  I looked around the area where she stopped the horse ..... of course I could see all trees , but I am able to sense something creepy here ..... my sixth sense says that something wrong is going to happen.

Agni's POV

Sapphire started barking suddenly .
" Oi Sapphire....please shut up , can't you see I am trying to judge right direction!" I said in annoyance. But he kept on barking and then toofan also started neighing loudly . What the hell happened to both of them !

I was looking at Sapphire and Toofan in confusion and suddenly I felt pain in my neck ..... I fell down on my knees because the pain was extreme . I managed to avert my gaze towards my neck and saw a long needle like thing was pierced into my neck . Who the hell attacked me with the needle .... why am I feeling dizzy all of the sudden!

I looked around and everything was getting blur , dark spots were surrounding my vision. My neck was painting like hell. What kind of needle is this! ..... why everything is spinning!
Sapphire was still barking while circling around me and Toofan was still neighing.

" AAKRAMAN...."I heard someone shout and almost 10 to 15 tribal people came out from bushes surrounding the area.
My vision was getting more blur.  I saw those tribal people tieing Sapphire and Toofan with ropes.

" S-Sapphire .... Toofan..." I managed to call out their names but those tribal people took them away and five of them were coming towards me with evil grins on their faces. I could only see their blurred and spinning frames and I fell on the ground and my head hitting it. I somehow managed to pull out that needle from my neck .... but a weird thing was , not only my neck was paining but also my throat was paining and next thing I know I was spitting the blood.

" Awe !! Poor girl .... This is what you get when anyone creepy person tries to enter our area. " A tribal man said with a evil grin while coming dangerously close to my face while tracing my jawline . His other companions were laughing loudly.
I spit the blood on his face .
I saw him getting furious .
That man grabbed my face harder such that he was literally squeezing my cheeks so hard that it too started paining.

" You foolish girl ,.... how dare you !!" The man spat. But then he smirked devilishly. 

" Don't worry... for your kind information, you are going to die anytime.... because the needle by which we attacked you had venom of one of the most deadliest snake applied to it. " The man said with an evil laugh . I heard his other companions also following him.

My vision was almost blurred with dark spots , the last thing I saw was a tribal girl in her 20s coming at the scene and saying ," You fools , she is princess of Mathura. Can't you idiots see the lion ring in her finger." ..... After that ,everything blacked out.