I am in love !!

Author's POV

" Maharani Kunti should be targeted infront of everyone !....and specially infront of Karn !!" Uruvi said as she plopped down on a chair , burning in rage. Samiksha looked at her sister as If she had gone bonkers.

" Uruvi!...if we targeted her when everyone is present then they all can easily prevent Agni from stabbing Kunti !" Samiksha explained.

" You are underestimating that Agni , jiji.....if she want, she can kill everyone in few seconds !!" Uruvi said , feeling pathetic that she was appreciating Agni .

" Okay then ..... tomorrow is Dussehra,  and tomorrow Agni will attack Maharani Kunti , infront of everyone and after that you can imagine what will happen!" Samiksha announced and Uruvi grinned devilishly. 

Agni's POV

"YAAR !!....GET OUT OF MY MIND !!!" I yelled while hitting my head .

"Whom you are ordering to getting out of your mind ?" I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and saw Maa leaning on one of the walls , she was carrying some clothes in her hand.

" From how much time you are standing there ?" I asked in horror.  She smirked.

" Actually I came here a long time ago , but you weren't here so I just decided to take walk around your room , but then you suddenly barged inside your room so I just decided to stand here . So I saw , how you came inside the room with face as red as tomato,  then how you stuffed your face inside the cushion , then how were smiling like a creep , then now this weird shouting of ordering someone to get out of your mind! ..... What's going on , hun ?" Maa asked me suspiciously . I gulped . Shit!!....What should I say !?

" What happened Agni ?...Everything is alright ?" Maa asked worriedly when she saw my tensed look. She came towards me and touched my head to check if I have fever.

" N-No Maa .... I am alright ..... just I am not feeling well , I don't know what is happening to me !!" I sighed . She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

" So you think some weird things are happening with you....I mean to ask , you are feeling weird  ?" Maa asked with some weird expression.  I sat down on the bed while thinking if I should tell to her or not . I don't think it will be right to tell! .... because Karn is from Hastinapur and if I told her that something is happening to me when I am near him then I think she will get disappointed from me because he is from our enemy kingdom.

I didn't say anything , so she asked again...
" It's okay if you don't want to tell ..... anyways , I came here to tell you that today is Maha-arti so , please wear this ...... I stiched it with my hands . I will be really happy if you wear it. " Maa said while handing me a beautiful and colourful ghagra choli .

" Of course Maa... I will wear it !... How can I not wear an outfit presented by my mother !?.... But , it's really beautiful Maa , you are really talented !" I smiled while looking at the outfit , thinking how many years it would have required to sew this outfit.

Maa grinned from ear to ear...
" I am really glad you liked it ...... I will go now , just start getting ready. Okay ?" I nodded and  she left.

I sighed....
" I think I was just overthinking !....Why the hell he will try to kiss me ? ..." I murmured to myself and sighed once again and decide to get ready .

-----Time skip-----

"  Woah....This is really pretty !!" My jaw dropped by looking at myself in the mirror.

This is really pretty !!" My jaw dropped by looking at myself in the mirror