Agni

At Mathura

" Maharaj, a Rajkumar from Dwarka wants to meet you and the royalty ." A guard came running inside the discussion room causing King, Queen and Rajguru to snap their heads in his direction.

" I told you Maharaj ..... Anarth !" Rajguru whispered in King's ear threatningly. 

" From where that Krishna and Balram got so much audacity to step again in Mathura.... I still haven't forgot how that pathetic Krishna killed my father ." Maharaj spat . He had promised to himself that one day,  he will destroy Dwarka and whichever kingdoms Dwarka is friendly with.

Queen smirked mentally thinking , ' Wow ,more drama !'

" But Maharaj,  why do you think he wants to meet whole royalty ?" Queen asked curiously.  Maharaj didn't knew answer for this question but he could feel some thorn soon coming in his way of destroying Dwarka , Hastinapur, Gandhar and many such kingdoms. But he never thought about destroying Panchal , though he hated the King Dhrupad and Rajkumar Shaurya but he was glad that Panchal was enemies with Dwarka and other friendly kingdoms of Dwarka. 

" Well, I am curious too . Let's see what this Rajkumar wants from us ." Maharaj said in challenging tone and ordered the guard to announce everyone to gather in Raj-darbar immediately. 

------ Time skip-----

A dark skinned man stood in the middle of Raj-darbar with a mischeivous smile playing on his lips as he was taking a look at everyone's face.

"Pranipaat Rajkumar Krishna,  may we know the reason behind your sudden arrival?" Young Mahamantri asked with a charming smile, as King was just glaring at the man adorned with peacock feather crown.

" Pranipaat Mahamantri Pratyush , nice to see you again after many years and congratulations on being Mahamantri of Mathura,  I must say you are absolutely brilliant at such young age ." Krishna appreciated.  Pratyush smiled brightly upon hearing his appreciation from the biggest enemy of Mathura.  But Pratyush always admired Krishna and many times suggested the King to develop friendly relationships with Dwarka but the King never listened to him.

" Justify the reason for your arrival Rajkumar,  don't go on flattering our ministers with your fake appreciation." Maharaj spat at the smiling Rajkumar. 

" Woah....calm down Maharaj,  I have seen you all after many years , let me admire the jewels of your kingdom. " Krishna said while giving his dazzling smile to everyone.  The King rolled his eyes at his paternal aunt's  son . He absolutely hated considering Krishna as his brother.  

Without asking for permission,  Krishna started staring at everyone's faces and stopped his gaze on the one and only , the great Rajguru of the Kingdom.  A devilish smirk formed on his lips causing Rajguru to gulp nervously. 

" Rajguru Vyomacharyaji... I can't even express , how happy I am to see you again ." Krishna grinned dramatically . Rajguru forced a grinned at overdramatic prince of Dwarka. 

" But I would like to tell you that .... yesterday Shivji came in my dream and said if King of Mathura is experiencing sudden growth of brightness of fire then its a indication that the golden Era of Mathura is going to start ." Krishna dramatically joined his hands while looking at ceiling, as if Mahadev is sitting there. Maharaj glanced at Krishna in confliction and then looked at Rajguru,  whose eye balls were oscillating anxiously . Before Maharaj asked  anything to Rajguru he was cut off by Krishna's excited voice.

" Woah....Rajmata Asti and Rajmata Prapti......I was dying to meet my mamishris ." Krishna was overjoyed on seeing two elderly woman standing behind the curtains. Rajmata Asti gave him stern look and averted her gaze .