Two newcomers

VEDIKA'S POV

I was running somewhere, I don't know where . Tears were threatening to flow from my eyes as I tried to hold them.

But suddenly, I hit something or I must say someone ,hardly , causing both of yes to fall backwards to fall backwards.

" Oh , I-I a-am r-really S-Sorry..." I drawled while standing up but my voice halted in middle and my lips parted on seeing an extremely handsome guy standing infront of with a awe look on his face, while looking at me up and down with tears in his voice. He was radiating cool vibes .

 He was radiating cool vibes

" NIYATI !!!...AGNI !!...MY SI-" He was cut off by some girl around my age slapping her hand on his mouth. But I was not able to take my eyes off him and for some reason, seeing tears in his eyes , made my eyes water even more.

I don't know what came over to me , .. I just shoved that girl out of my way and hugged that guy tightly and let my tears flow . He also immediately hugged me and I can feel, he is crying too ...though I don't know the reason behind his tears...the only thing I know at this point of time is that, his embrace felt familiar and it felt like I am hugging someone closest to heart, I felt like everything will be alright if he is by my side.

" Shushh...D-Dont c-cry ,..m-my s-sis is b-brave r-right ?...Dont cry , please... I can't s-see y-you c-cry l-like this..." He said while sniffing .  I sobbed harder when he called me sis.
I saw that girl with him was looking at both of us in utter shock .

" D-Dont c-cry A-Agni ,...I a-am here , now I will k-kill e-everyone who will m-make you c-cry..." He said while running hand through my hair soothingly. I chocked a chuckle at his commitment. And looked up at him and he looked down at me with a teary smile.

I slowly pulled away from the hug and controlled my tears and smiled at him.

" I am really sorry , I just randomly hugged you .. I don't even know you." I said while thinking myself being a total idiot. I saw his expression changed and he looked at that girl while mouthing something, and she said him something with hand movements , which I didn't understood but that guy's expression changed to extremely broken , it was like something precious is snatched from him. I felt an urge to hug him and assure him that everything will be alright but of course , he will think me as some pervert or something.

" Umm...I am sorry but may I know what is your name and you look new here , are you here to give interview to get recruited in the company?.." I asked curiously, to both him and that girl. That girl was looking really cute , maybe she is his girlfriend or something that's why she was shocked when he hugged me.