Fire borns

Panchal

Rajmata  Prapti's POV

"Bhratashri,  why do you even hate Dronacharyaji so much ?"I asked as we were heading towards the place where the havan was going to take place.

" Because he denied to accept Shaurya as his student just because I didn't gave him cows !" Bhratashri growled angrily. I rolled my eyes. They are fighting on such a stupid thing ! .... That's unbelievable!

We reached at the destination of havan and Bhratashri went and sat infront of the Agni kund. Pandit ji were telling him the sequence of the procedures.

"So Mohini , thank you for becoming our bua's child . She feel quite alone in Mathura.  Though she had Pratyush like her own son , but still she used to tell us that she always wanted a daughter. " Shikhandini said smilingly , as she and Shaurya stood on either side of Mohini.  I saw an expression of confusion getting etched on Mohini's face.  Of course,  I didn't told anyone in Panchal( not even my brother )about my daughter and her return.

Mohini was about to say something, but I cut her off.
" Shikhandini,  does Bhratashri hate you till now?" I asked her . I know Bhratashri had hatred for Shikhandini. Nowadays , He is not that friendly with me too , as he was when we were young.

Shikhandini nodded sadly. I sometimes feel my blood boil when my brother talks about , ' How women are useless?'. I tried to explain him many times that he is wrong but he had stopped using his brain .

" You know , it's not bad though ...... we are going to get a brother today !" Shaurya said excitedly.  I smiled at his cheerful nature ... but sometimes it causes an headache. 

----Time skip----

Agnidev appeared from the fire of havan. Shikandini and Shaurya were looking at the scene in awe.

" Say Dhrupad,  what is your wish ?" Agnidev asked with a gentle smile.

" Pranipaat Prabhu,......I want a son who could take my revenge and kill Dronacharya!" Bhratashri wished while joining his hands infront of Agnidev.  This is not going to end well!

" I have no problem in granting you a son , but I don't think in future you will have any wish to kill Dronacharya .But still if you want a son , you have to accept a daughter first . Because a son will be given to you only if you are ready to accept a daughter as well." Agnidev enunciated.  Bhratashri went in turmoil,  he was just staring into nothing with a blank expression.  I know , he hates daughters !

" I am ready !" Bhratashri accepted in defeat. WHAT?...

" Looks like I am going to get one more sister . " Shaurya sighed dramatically.

" As you wish Dhrupad,  but you have ask something for your daughter....like happiness or anything else." Agnidev said. No !....I know what he will say !....I can't see my niece's future getting spoiled.

" OK then,  Mai apni - " I cut my Bhratashri in middle.
" Agnidev , mere Bhratashri apni putri aur Putra,  dono ke liye , iss sansar ki saari khushiya maang rahe hai !" I announced.  Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions. 

" What are-" Bhratashri started in irritation but was again cut off.
" Granted !!" Agnidev blessed and vanished inside the fire.

After he vanished , we saw a male outline forming inside the fire and after the outline was clearly visible, a boy looking like in his mid 20s came out of the fire.