I was blackmailed

Author's POV

" Vedika !?.." Prince and Abhay asked in shock. Vedika hummed.

" You mean .... Vedika Shaikh?" Prince asked again while looking up and down at her.

" Unfortunately ,yes...."Vedika sighed.

" Impossible!!....You are not Vedika!!..." Abhay said while looking at her up and down in awe.

" If you don't say anything then only it will be nice ,....and I am going to take a nice revenge from you !" Vedika spat . Abhay pursed his lips.

" And Prince ,... I am ready to join as fashion designer !!...By that way I can also show this Abhay , his right position !!....bada aaya CEO !!" Vedika said while crossing her legs sassily .
Prince and Abhay gave each other a look saying ," She is definitely not the Vedika we knew !..."

" And Prince !...How the hell this rascal became your friend !?....He made my life even more miserable!!....And you became friends with him !!" Vedika asked in disbelief. Abhay just looked down guiltily.

"No Vedika.....He is completely different from what we thought him to be .... and he used to beat you , humiliate you because-" Prince was cut off.

" Because , I enjoyed making your life miserable and in my eyes you are still that loser who can't do anything !!" Abhay piped in . Prince flashed him a look saying, ' Why aren't you letting her know the truth ?'
Abhay flashed him a look saying , ' I have troubled her too much and I deserve some punishment , so its better that she thinks me demon .'
Prince sighed but agreed.

" And you know , I don't give a damn about, what people like you think about me !!!....
And Abhay ,...I am not that weak , loser , ' can't do anything ' ,...Vedika !....
Now I am good at everything and I think you got the trailer of that from my solid punch .
And maybe , now you are going to get that everyday !" Vedika smirked. Prince smiled proudly , looking ...his friend is not weak anymore . Abhay just nodded with a small smile.

" I can see that , you have changed a lot !......in appearance, attitude , power everything and I am feeling really happy as well
as proud that my friend is now not that weak Vedika anymore...."
Prince said proudly.

" It's all thanks to you Prince ....you only made me realise my true potential. I don't know how can I repay you back !.."Vedika said with a sad smile.

" You can repay me back by joining our company because I can see you have really cool fashion sense ..." Prince and Vedika nodded grinning. Abhay preferred to stay silent.

" Anyway....Where were you till now , what job did you did ?..." Prince asked.

" I am really confused about my own life , I can't remember anything properly!......so can you just please not talk about it?" Vedika requested.

" Umm .... okay,  no worries.." Prince said while looking at her worriedly. Vedika flashed him thankful look. She glanced at Abhay who was just glaring at ground.

" Aata Kai flight cha murder karnyacha plan banwat aahes ka ( Are you planning to murder the flight?) " Vedika asked inquisitively when she saw Abhay trying to kill the floor of the plane by his gaze. Abhay turned his head towards Vedika with a look of disbelief.

" You don't know anything, so please keep your mouth shut !" Abhay said through gritted teeth. Vedika and Prince sighed.

" I see, you haven't changed even a bit !...I don't know why even Prince decided to be friends with you.
But Mr. Abhay Dwivedi...I have changed a lot and I will not bear your abuse anymore ..how dare you speak like that to me !!!" Vedika spat furiously . Abhay and Prince both of them gulped on seeing how scary Vedika had become.