Cure!!

Author's POV

" Jiji !.....Our Next target will be Maharani Kunti !!"

Agni's POV

" AGNI !!!....ARE YOU RIDING YOUR HORSE OR FLYING IT !!!" Rajguruji squealed in horror and clutched me more tightly. I glanced at Lavya , who was riding at same speed as mine . Both of  us exchanged smirks.

" Don't worry Dadaji!.....It's my responsibility to drop you at Panchal,  safely. And my horse's name is Toofan, you can't expect less than this speed from him!!" I replied sarcastically.

" Do anything you want , just don't call me Dadaji !! " Rajguruji fired back . I chuckled .

" Okay Dadaji!!" I grinned and Eklavya laughed , Rajguruji flashed me filthiest look.

---‐-Time skip-----

Author's POV

" Let the people who came to meet us , enter !" Maharaj Dhrupad ordered , as everyone assembled in the Rajdarbar. Today was the last day of Navratri and whole Panchal was decorated very beautifully but the only problem was the facial hair growth which was getting more irritating day by day.

" Shrimaan Manjit aur Devi Ranjit padhar Rahe Hai!! " Whole Rajdarbar broke out into whispers because everyone thought the names to be quite weird.

" These names are like those of Sikh people !!...And most of the Sikh people come from Punjab ( in Kaliyuga) .....but as in Dwaparyuga , I guess these people must be from Hastinapur !" Shravan said logically . Krishna and Balram nodded.

Everyone snapped their heads in direction of the entrance because they heard beating of drums .
And their enter a man and a woman , with some drum players behind them .
Both of them wearing weird outfits .

Manjit's outfit

Ranjit's outfit

Manjit had a long beard . He was wearing a yellow turban with a blue kurta and blue dhoti .
Ranjit was wearing yellow Kurta with red jacket type thing , and a blue plazzo.  Her hair were tied in two braids . But her half face was hidden with hidden by a transparent yellow dupatta , i.e ..her only her lips were clearly visible , her eyes and nose were not clearly visible due to the dupatta.