Illusion master

Hastinapur

Author's POV

" Very Well then , start making war strategy......you have time of two days ." Dronacharyaji enunciated.  Everyone nodded with determination. 

" Of course Gurudev,  we will do it...... But I am currently I am very hungry..... How about pehle pet puja phir kaam duja ? " Bhim asked expectantly.  Everyone chuckled at his comment.

" I think , he is the one ....... Karn, Arjun,  Duryodhan told us that one of their brothers is bhukkad like you and Vedika!" Shruti whispered in Shravan's ear . He nodded in agreement while looking at bhim.

" Yes you can take lunch Bhim." Gurudev gave permission.  Bhim grinned in happiness. 

" Gurudev , we offer you to stay at palace untill the job of conquering Panchal is done. " Mahamantri Vidhur offered politely. Gurudev nodded after thinking. 

" Before going ...... I want to ask Krishna, ..... I didn't knew I have one more niece as well as nephew !" Maharani Kunti asked curiously while looking down at Chandra and Chandni.  Both of them furrowed their eyebrows in confusion .

Krishna explained everyone , how Chandra and Chandni are from Kaliyuga . He didn't mentioned about Agni .

Everyone in darbar were looking at Shravan snd Shruti in awe..as if they are aliens, landed on the Earth from some other planet.

" Well , that explains why you are wearing weird clothes....and Subhadra also . But that clothes suits you . "Gandhari complimented with a smile .

Krishna introduced Shravan and Shruti to everyone in Darbar.

" OH,  So those people were you whom Bhrata Karn, Arjun and went to bring !.......Three of them told us many things about you and I think one more girl .....I don't remember her name " dushala started . " Nevermind...... Bhrata Arjun and Bhrata Duryodhan said that you are really cool people but Bhrata Karn said that you have some mental problem ..... Is that true ?" Dushala asked curiously.  Krishna and Subhadra snorted. Shravan and Shruti glared at Karn and he mouthed them ,' I said mental to Vedika not to you two !' . Both of them rolled their eyes thinking about Karn ans Vedika's Tom and Jerry fight.

" No Rajkumari Dushala,.... actually , as we are from Kaliyuga our life style is far different than that of you all ... so may be your Karn bro thought we are mental....Am I right Rajkumar Karn ?" Shruti asked while giving sarcastic grin to Karn.

" OH yeah .... I don't think you will be wrong ever Rajkumariji!" Karn replied back in same sarcastic tone and both Shruti and Karn started chuckling at their lame jokes causing everyone to roll their eyes.

" Well , enough Iof cracking your lame jokes , I am really hungry.... please can we eat something first ?" Bhim asked desperately.

" OH yeah bro , I am also very hungry !" Shravan added . Karn , Arjun and Duryodhan remembered jalebi fight between Shravan and Vedika,  they smiled internally.

"Okay, the meeting is dismissed!" Maharaj announced.  Maharaj,  Mahamahim, Mahamantri , Sena-nayak and Guru Dronacharya left the darbar. Maharani Kunti and Rani Gandhari came down from the balcony. 

" Krishna , Subhadra , Chandra , Chandni,  Ashwathama,  you all get freshened up first and come to dining hall.
Krishna, Subhadra and Ashwathama you can stay in the room which is alloted you , whenever you come here. Chandra all my boys will show you your room and Chandni you go with Dushala and Uruvi...,Got it ?" Kunti asked with a smile.

" Got it Bua!" Yadav siblings said in unison,  Ashwathama nodded with a smile.

-----Time skip-----

Shravan's POV