Dwaparyuga

" Rajkumar Shravan , why don't you live with your parents?
Why you two and Rajkumari Vedika live together?" Duryodhan asked keenly. A agonized look got etched on both twins and Vedika's face.

" Actually our parents died in a car accident when we were 15 years old. " Shravan said with cracked voice . A tear rolled down from Shruti's eyes causing Duryodhan to regret asking them about their parents. Vedika was fighting back her tears. Shruti's parents loved her as their own child and just a mere thought of Twins parents made her heart break. Dwapar-yugians were watching three of them with sad countenance. They could see real pain on Twins faces but couldn't see any emotion on Vedika's face because she was expert in masking her emotions.

Krishna and Subhadra got up and engulfed Twins into a group hug.
" Don't cry , you still have your real parents !" Subhadra said softly while wiping Shruti's tears. Krishna flashed a enchanting smile which can heal any pain.
Kurus and Vedika were watching the emotional scene infront of them. Kuru brothers had smile on their face to see reunion of siblings.

" Shravan and Shruti are really lucky to have loving siblings like Krishna and Subhadra. Maybe they are Gods but I can't deny the fact that both if them love Shruti and Shravan so much.
Sometimes I envy Twins . I wish I also had brother of sister like Krishna and Subhadra. But still I think Twins consider me to their sister.
I had one brother and he was the second worst person I ever seen in my life . " Vedika was looking down at floor and was lost in her thoughts.

Krishna glanced at Vedika and signalled Subhadra and she nodded.

Suddenly Vedika felt an arm snake around her shoulder causing her to jump a bit due to sudden touch. She turned her head and saw it was Subhadra who gave her the hug. Vedika was flabbergasted.

" You are also like our own sister and for me my friend because we both are of same age !" Subhadra exclaimed smiling brightly at Vedika. Vedika looked at Krishna and he nodded smiling.  Twins were also smiling.

" Umm... Subhadra , I know you are really kind and maybe you are pitying me . I appreciate that you are considering me as your sister and friend but I am really sorry to say , please stay away from me . I am saying that for your own good . So if you don't want to die or suffer something worst than death then please stay away from Me." Vedika uttered phlegmatically and removed Subhadra's hand from her shoulder. Subhadra had a dejected countenance. Kurus were confused.  Twins and Krishna sighed.

"Even if Rajkumari Subhadra considered you as her sister and friend , how that is related to her death?" Arjun asked Vedika in confliction.

" Actually , After our parents death , Vedika considered herself as the reason for our parents death (though it was a car accident). Now she has a thought ingrained in her mind that she is ill-fated and whoever keeps any kind of relation with her  dies or suffer something worst." Shruti explained and sat on sofa beside Vedika, Subhadra being on Vedika's other side. Kuru brothers flashed Vedika a  'Are you crazy?' look .

" Look Vedika,  we don't believe in such superstitions and this ill fated thing. And me and Subhadra are considering you as our own sister and friend whether you like it or not!" Krishna deadpanned. Vedika peeked at him with irked look.

" OK then do whatever you want . I was just saying it for your own safety . Though you consider me as you sister but for me you are just no one because though you are not the nicest person I have ever seen , you don't deserve to die!" Vedika said with gritted teeth . Still Krishna was firm on his decision.

" Don't take her seriously.  She is like Severus Snape's Aulad who has some characteristics of Draco Malfoy !" Shravan joked. Shruti started laughing incessantly.  Vedika flashed a filthy look.