Jail for 5 days .... No food , no water !!!

Agni's POV

"Uruvi, I will marry you..." Karn drawled bluntly. Ouch ! ...I clutched my heart area which suddenly pained on hearing that sentence. Why I am feeling the pain ? ....
Karn's brothers started clapping.  Arjun just tried to force a smile . I thought Uruvi was Arjun's one of the best friends then he should be happy if his brother is marrying her !

Others just kept emotionless countenance, and that Vrushi girl was gawking at Karn , as if he have totally lost his brain.

I was just telling myself that , ' Karn is no one to you !...Stop feeling hurt ,bad , happy about whatever he is doing !'
My eyes flickered over to Madhav,  who was staring at me with one eyebrow raised up . ' What happened to you ?' He mouthed.  I just shaked my head saying ' Nothing happened! ... Just my one enemy is marrying my another enemy ' sarcastically.  He rolled his eyes.

" NO...." I suddenly felt myself getting pushed away and then I realized that Durga ran away from my grasp.

She ran and stood between Karn and Uruvi. Silence fell and everyone were watching Durga as she faced Karn with her hands on her hips.

" Please Karn bhaiya,  Don't marry her !" Durga literally begged him by falling on he knees.  Karn's expression changed he was about to crouch down bit suddenly Uruvi jerked little Durga harshly and squeezed Durga's one arm painfully.

" WHAT!?.... Are you forgetting girl?....You are a daughter of a Dasi .... That Agni and others are just piting you.... So just keep your filthy mouth shut !!.....Disgusting ugly brat!!" Uruvi spat and immediately turned her lips into a sweet smile as she turned her gaze towards Karn . Durga looked broken ... tears were welling up inside her eyes and so as that of mine.

" URUVI!!!!!" I as well as Dwarka's and Panchal's Rajkumars and Rajkumaris yelled in rage.
And before anyone know , I was on top of Uruvi and she was lying on ground chocking because I was sqeezing her throat.

Without thinking .....I started throwing hard punches on her face . She was yelling and squirming under me and others were trying to pull me away from her but I was continuously throwing punches at her face .
She suddenly stopped yelling. I immediately stopped punching and saw that she was lying lifeless below me. What the hell did I do ?

I was pulled back away from Uruvi. And everyone rushed towards Uruvi to check if she is alive and meanwhile I was literally shivering from head to toe by looking at my bloodied hand . I-I....I-I n-not a h-human ....
I am demon!!....

I somehow managed to stand while still shivering , I saw everyone rushing back towards palace on their horses , taking Durga with them  ,I think Uruvi is still alive and they are taking her to Vaidji...

" WHAT DID I DO !....." I yelled on top of my while shedding tears of agony, when everyone left me . I murdered two people ! ...and after that , I promised myself that I will not hurt anyone who is innocent .....and here I punched Uruvi so much that she is literally in critical condition!......

" WHY AM I SO DUMB ?!!.... I am sorry Madhav !.... I know the look you gave me before leaving , that look was of utter disappointment! ......I think I didn't deserve a friend like you ! ... I DONT DESERVE ANYONE !!! " I yelled on top of my lungs and because I was on the top of cliff , my voice ecoed and drummed against ears dreading me from inside . The scared feeling that dreaded me after murdering my father and brother , that same feeling is now hallucinating me ! ..... I am feeling very scared . I hugged my knees in fear and tears rolled down my cheeks.
Right now I want someone to comfort me but no one will come ! ....