Are you two trying to give heart attack ?

Vedika's POV

"She will wake up , right?" I heard a manly voice , with worry laced to it .

Wait ..... I am dead, right ? ...... Then how the hell am I able to hear voices. Is that the voice of some demon .... because of I am dead , I must now be in hell because I don't think I will be accepted in heaven.

" She is alright Kumar, she is will wake up anytime soon. It's all thanks to putri Sunita .... if she haven't brought this girl here at right time she must have been dead by now. " I heard a voice of some old lady .

" But I am afraid... what will happen when she wakes up . She is from Mathura's royal family and she might call her army to attack on us . " I heard a familiar female voice. Wait , I think this the same voice I heard before I died !..... That means I am not dead , I am alive .

" Jo hoga wo dekha jayenga...just hope that she will wake up soon and accept our apology. " I heard the manly voice again.

" Hey , but don't you think , the clothes which she is wearing are quite weird .... I don't think royal families wear such type of clothes " I heard the girl saying vaguely.

" Hmm..." The man replied.

There was a pin drop silence, I was not able to hear any voices.
I partly opened my one I only to see two faces , staring down at me , those faces were quite close to my own face and therefore due sudden reflex I jolted up and result of it was that I crashed my head with both of their heads.

" Ouch ....." All three of us squeaked and rubbed our heads.

" Are you two trying to give me heart attack?" I asked seriously , but I felt sudden pain in my neck causing my hand to automatically fly in direction of my neck.

" We are extremely sorry but I think you should take rest." The man in his 20s spoke. I looked at him and realized I was taken care by the people who tried to hurt me . But he was not one of those men who attacked me.

I turned by gaze and saw the girl who saved me give me a small smile