Arjun ? .. Vrushali?.. Karn? .. Shruti? .. Pratyush?

Agni's POV

Third day of this punishment is over but everyone is astonished that I am still alive ....looking perfectly fine by body but critical by energy.

It's night and 1:00 am and I am unable to sleep because of this foul smell . I thought of perfuming whole prison ..but the problem is , I don't like smell of perfume too.

There is one window in the prison ...but that is too small to run away from here .
I am right now standing near that window ,just looking out of the at the starry sky .

He didn't came to meet again ! * exasperated sigh * .... Idiot prick !!... Uruvi-lover !!

I heard the door of prison creaking open and I snapped my head in its direction because I thought it's him , but...

" Arjun ? .... Pratyush?" I muttered in confusion .

" Yes its us !.... Were you expecting someone else ?" Arjun asked cocking a brow while giving me a teasing look.

" N-No !....O-Of course not ! ...But what are you two doing here , this late at night ?" I asked by changing the subject. 

" Its not fair Niyati!....you should have welcomed us properly!" Pratyush said sighing dramatically and Arjun chuckled.  I rolled my eyes,  when they both sat down on the blanket , which I laid for sleeping. 

" Oh yes! .... Welcome karne ke liye bol toh aise rahe ho ki , ye Mera ghar hai ! " I said while rolling my eyes.

" Ghar se Kam bhi nahi hai !" Arjun joked but immediately pursed his lips when I glared at him.

" Do you want to die by my hands ?" I said while pulling out a dagger and he gulped dramatically. 

" No Rajkumari Agni !... Hame kshma kar dijiye! ,...I don't want to get killed !" Arjun cried and Pratyush rolled his eyes at Arjun's act.

" Good ...agar tu mere hatho Mar jayenga toh Shruti Kuwari Mar jayengi !" Arjun blushed and Pratyush slapped his forehead.

" Actually we are here to tell you two news ....one good and one bad ." Pratyush said seriously and I sat down and gestured him to continue. 

" Which news you want to hear first  ?" He asked.

"Good one ....pehle he zindagi me bahut dukh hai !" I sighed.

" Okay ,so Arjun , do you want to tell Good one or I should tell  ?" Pratyush smirked and Arjun's looked down in shyness and told Pratyush to continue.  What's happening man ? .....

" I heard as well as saw ...Arjun's parents, Shruti and Shravan's parents and Maharaj Dhrupad discussing about marriage between Arjun and Chandni  ,  Chandra and Draupadi!!" Pratyush grinned widely . And Arjun was going all red . After getting married , I think Shruti have to daily see his red face!!

" OMG !!.... CONGRATULATIONS BRO !!" I wished while shaking his hand vigorously like maniac. 

" Okay enough....otherwise my hand will break!!" Arjun said while smiling like a creep.

" What the hell is happening her !?... Why did you shout Agni ?" Three of us snapped our head in direction of the door of prison and saw Vrushali and Shruti coming in through it.

" S-Shruti ?... Vrushali?.... What are you both doing here ?" Arjun asked while trying to not turn red while hoping that Shruti mustn't have heard our conversation. 

" We can  ask you and Pratyush,  same question!" Shruti fired back .

" CONG-" I was cutoff my Arjun covering my mouth with his hand to stop me from yelling.