𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳𝚂〖✧〗

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 - "𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃..."

    ("ʟᴇᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:")   

"Good work, everyone! Thank you for all the hardwork and let's keep it up in the future, fifteen minutes before we all close up so let's clean up quickly."

Mr. Kyo Takahashi, the owner of the café that I'm working at as a part-time job said in a calm manner but in a way to motivate his workers. Cleaning rush of the hour is one of my favorite things to do before clocking out, sweeping the floor and organizing tables mostly.

Realizing that I still have morning classes the next day, I have to move quick now considering I still have a few follow-up assignments to finish tonight before heading to bed right after finishing a few lecture notes too.

Suddenly, the café bell rang showing that there is one last customer for us to serve before closing up. Rushing towards the desk counter, I got myself look presentable.

Greeting the customer politely with a smile even if I'm already like a dead person on the inside, this is the last one for the day after all.

Lea:
- "Hello and good evening, Sir. What would you like to order from our menu for this evening?"

He was around six feet tall, messy dark hair, and those fiery amber eyes that left me mesmerized that matches his light skin and aesthetic. As he looked at the menu, I find myself staring into his eyes for too long.

"My goodness, why am I staring at him?", I thought as I couldn't get my eyes off from those beautiful eyes of his that was what I find really attractive.

The customer then looked at me and smiled politely at me that I felt my heart just skipped a beat, I feel like I am melting from his gaze until he answered.

"Hi, I would like to have an Iced Caramel Latté Espresso Premium, please.", the guy answered and I smiled. His voice even matches him perfectly, like a perfect human being made here in earth.

"What name would you like me to put on your cup?", I asked while keeping my eye contact on him. He thought about it for a moment until he told me.

"Kyler, that's my name. Miss.", he replied with a smile that made my heart throb for a moment. I went to tell him to wait for his order as soon as I finished writing the name on his cup while my co-worker handles his order, I could feel his gaze behind me for a second before I let out a sigh of relief.

"Here's your order, Sir.", I said as soon as I got the drink on my hand, he looked at me for a bit and smiled again.

"Thank you and good night.", the customer said as he took his drink and paid yet it was quite too much.

"S-Sir, your change-"

"Keep the change, my tip for you.", the customer said nicely before he left the café. I was left speechless as the room fell silent right after, I just sighed heavily since he looked really handsome.

After that, I went back to continue cleaning before we got closed. Walking alone back to the campus dorms, I let out another sigh because I still have assignments to do even after my shift and morning classes too as well.