𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸 - "𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄"

『#2: "I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love" 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳...

Lea couldn't utter a word as she finds Damian right in front of her, she never expected that her little brother was once a little boy when she left home now became into a very tall handsome young man.

The Damian she remembered was a few inches shorter than her, he was small and cute, he acts more like a puppy than a guard dog for her.

Lea remembers how she and Damian often play at the playground, their grandparent's garden and bedroom. Damian would often cling to her whenever she studies alone and pretty much tell her to have some fun.

It has been five years since she left home and now she finds her little brother like this that she couldn't help but burst into tears in front of them, she approached her little brother as they embraced each other.

Lea:
- "Look at you, you've grown taller..."

She cried out, Damian then smiled as he comforted his big sister while the others were giving them a moment while Kyler smiled to see her like this.

Damian:
- "It's been five years, I could only hear your voice."

Lea:
- "What are you even doing here?"

She asked as she wiped her tears, Damian was a bit speechless saying that it was complicated. He then told Lea that he'll explain everything, only after she calm down and they'll get settled.

After Lea calmed down herself, Damian decided to tell her everything in detail. Just a few months ago, Damian was told by her parents that they'll take him to live in the big city. He didn't liked it because he got used to living with grandpa and grandma but he has no choice because he was given a chance.

Damian was a recognized scholar that he's going to study in one of the prestige academies in Seoul, so he was given the scholarship to move to the city. Damian only took the opportunity to find his big sister, he only agreed because he could find her in the city.

Damian was an excellent achiever and he did all of it for his big sister and grandparents, he wants to follow his big sister's footsteps in achieving great things and decided to become into a doctor in the future.

Lea approved of his future career and willing to give her full support to him. As he continued to explain, they were a bit surprised when they found out that Damian was studying at the academy where they all studied before.

Lea still couldn't get over that her little brother became someone who's mature enough that she wanted to cry again, Damian then noticed how Lea is seemed to be more closer to Kyler than any of her friends.

Damian:
- "Is it true that you're dating this guy, Noona?"

He asked confusingly, Kyler and Lea was a bit surprised to see how sharp he could get. Lea then explained all of it to Damian right from the beginning, Damian then took a glance on their intertwined hands and smiled.

Damian:
- "Grandma would be happy if you take him home."

He bluntly said, both Lea and Kyler were shocked of his response. Damian then explained, saying that Lea also needs to be happy because she deserves it. Damian then told them how he used to remember Lea would always put others than herself, she wakes up early first and sleeps last.