𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿 - "𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴"

『#4: "And even though time has changed, the heart is still pierced" 』

〖✧〗𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

Samuel opened his eyes slowly, he finds himself in his bedroom lying alone on his bed. He immediately got up from his bed and went to make breakfast for himself, he somehow feels lost and unfamiliar around his own apartment as if there was something missing.

Samuel suddenly thought of Julie Ann as he remembers seeing a few glimpses of his dream about their previous incarnations meeting in each lifetime, he then looked at the time and noticed that he still have time before getting to his classes on time.

Samuel was starting to get impatient that he hurried on preparing his things and got himself ready, he arrived at the campus later on and started to look for Julie Ann. He looked everywhere around him, he couldn't care less even if he gets late for class just to see her.

Samuel ran around the hallways through the crowds, catching his breath desperately at every turn he makes just to find a familiar face among the crowd. He finally saw her, but her silhouette feels too far away for him to reach.

Samuel quickly ran towards her, as he was slowly approaching her, he immediately reached out his hand to Julie Ann's hand and held it tightly that caught her off guard that made her turn around towards him.

Samuel couldn't let out a words as he struggled to catch his breath, leaving Julie Ann worried for him. Samuel ran around the whole campus and now finally have her within his reach.

Julie Ann:
- "Are you okay?"

She worriedly asked, Samuel's chest was pounding as he heard Julie Ann's warm voice. He couldn't help but started to smile as he was breathing heavily, Julie Ann was confused that she looked closely.

Samuel:
- "I'm happy to see you again."

He said as he smiled, Julie Ann was confused but finds herself getting embarrassed with his words. She felt relieved as Samuel smiled at her yet he looked a bit more strange, she then remembered that she had more classes to attend and looked at Samuel.

Samuel:
- "You should go, I'll meet you later."

He said with his warm smile, Julie Ann was confused but she smiled back and walked away. Samuel finally felt a relief from his heart as he watched her from afar, he remembered that he have classes too and left.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁... 

Samuel finally had his classes done and decided to head towards Julie Ann, he then went to the arts and design department and found her sitting alone inside an art class. Samuel finds himself getting captivated with her beauty and how she's passionate with art.

Samuel watches Julie Ann holding a paintbrush and was making a beautiful portrait, it was a scenery of a beautiful hill where there was a maiden standing on a hill and she was gazing on a village from afar.