𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷 - "𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄"

『#1: "If I could begin to be, half of what you think of me."』

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳...

It has been already almost two weeks since Kyler still haven't got his answer from Lea after he confessed his feelings for her, they were still talking as they used to but the atmosphere is awkward.

Lea is currently studying in advance before the midterms, she is wearing some earphones while reading a textbook. Kyler just watched her study, he then saw the falling cherry blossoms and thought.

Kyler:
- ("Midterms are coming in a month and a few.")

He thought, he then glanced back at Lea and maybe thought of some reasons why they became so distant after he confessed. Kyler thought that it's because she's not interested in him or because she's not ready yet, he then stared at her and smiled.

Kyler:
- ("She looks very cute like that.")

He thought to himself as he stared at Lea, she was so focused on the textbook that she doesn't even pay attention around her surroundings for the sake of her academics before the midterms come.

Kyler just watched from across the table, he feels so strangely upset everytime he stares at her on any moments. He was desperate to find out the answer from her, but he wanted to take it slow. If he was given a chance, he'll be the best boyfriend to rely on.

Kyler wanted to hold her hand when they walk alone together on the streets, kiss her head whenver she feels insecure, cuddle her every night when she's stressed.

Kyler always sinks deep into his thoughts by the thought that he fell for Lea and that won't change his mind until he'll finally have his answer. He wanted to take his very last shot on her, just for tonight.

Kyler:
- "Hey, Lea."

Lea:
- "Hm, you need something?"

She asked confused, Kyler then began to hesitate whether if he should take his last shot or should he let go of this. He then gathered his courage and asked.

Kyler:
- "Are you perhaps free tonight?"

Lea:
- "Of course, I'm free tonight."

She replied nonchalantly, she can't admit but she also wanted to finish her assignments early because Lea wanted to at least hang out with Kyler for a while.

Kyler then felt like he was being shot with cupid's arrow that he couldn't resist getting flustered as he falls so easily for Lea's adorable face.

Kyler:
- ("Urk, someone save me...")

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴...

Kyler and Lea decided to go to a nearby restaurant where they could eat some meat, they were laughing as they talked all night until they left. They walked their way home as they continued talking like the same, but the uncomfortable atmosphere still remains.