𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟻

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟻 - "𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴" 

『#5: "If you hold me, I'll be your only..." 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

When the room was still dark by around 4AM in the morning, Fiona slowly opens her eyes and found Liam sleeping calmly in her arms with his arms all around her from last night, he didn't move from one place and his warm breathing brought her comfort overnight.

Fiona carefully leaned her head against Liam's chest for a second and sighed in relief as she goes back to sleep once again, Liam suddenly opened his eyes and found her in his arms asleep. He suddenly thought that if only he could wake up like this with her all the time, he could stay in bed much more longer yet Liam slowly got up and left Fiona in the bedroom to drink some cold water from the kitchenette.

As Liam drank cold water, he thought of making a cup of hot coffee just to savor the cold morning of winter. There was 'til one more night for their small vacation, he stood alone outside of the balcony and pondered in his thoughts as drank the hot coffee on his lips.

"This tastes bitter, this why I don't drink coffee much.", Liam thought nonchalantly as he looked at his cup of coffee and scowled. As he went back to the sink, he suddenly found chocolate drink powder from the top drawer beside the coffee powder.

Liam looked at the chocolate powder for a moment and decided to make some for her. When he went to make some for her, he remembered that one chocolate drink his grandfather would always make himself for him to drink every early in the morning before they went for a walk around the snow.

Liam smiled as he took a sip of his own cup and faintly smiled, "This tastes just as how as I used to remember.", Liam thought when he looked at the two cups of warm chocolate on the counter. He walked back towards the balcony and sighed in relief as he finds comfort again by the chilling air.

A few moments later, Fiona slowly opened her eyes to find that Liam's side of the bed got colder because he's no longer there beside her. She got up and her hair felt like a mess as she walked towards the living room, she the found a cup of warm chocolate by the counter.

Fiona slowly picked the cup up and took a small sip, it tastes sweet and comforting by the added milk on to it. She then turned only to find Liam alone by the balcony, Fiona slowly approaches him and stood beside him by the balcony to look at the loving view of  skyscrapers in the city by early in the morning.

"Good morning...", Fiona said lightly as she smiled by a loving view of clouds covering up the sky with snow. It was until Liam replied, "Good morning.", Fiona glances at him and smiled as she took a sip of the chocolate on her hands. "Does it taste good?", Liam asked in which Fiona replied, "Yeah, felt so comfortable once it enters your body warmly.", "I'm glad you liked it.", Liam said as he faintly smiled for a second.

Everything was quiet, but it was comforting their time. It was until someone suddenly knocks on the door that made the two confused, Liam opened the door to find Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick got back with groceries on their hands. "We can't spend a lovely morning like this, not without a heartwarming breakfast.", Mr. Clyde said as he entered the room and Mr. Roderick followed.

Mr. Clyde then placed some of the groceries in the tiny refrigerator, "I'll leave this in here for our lunch and for our dinner. We're gonna have barbecue for dinner, everyone!", he exclaimed cheerfully before closing the refrigerator.

"Can you hold still? you're lively this morning.", Mr. Roderick said as he holds both his shoulders for him to stay in his place. "Hm, did you get upset that I woke you up just so that you could come with me earlier this morning? You could've easily just said no.", Mr. Clyde pouted.