𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟺

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟺 - "𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚂"

『#4: "You think it's easy? Think I don't wanna run to you?"』

〖✧〗𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

It has been four hours ever since they were still on the road, Emily opened her eyes and finds herself leaning on Tyson's shoulder. Emily carefully moves away so he won't wake up since she knows Tyson's a light sleeper whenever he travels somewhere.

Emily thought of their first meeting again, Tyson seems like he changed from what he looked like from his old highschool years. She would always remember how it happened every time and she would remember it again and again even if times had passed.

Just a few moments later, everyone was already awake and started to have their own conversations. They feel a bit relieved and excited to sleep in a villa where it's surrounded by forests and lakes, Tyson woke up from his nap and glanced at Emily before he rolled his eyes away from her.

Emily stayed quiet and stared at the window for a bit longer until the facilitator told them to get ready since they're almost to their destination in a few minutes. It made everyone tidy up themselves and their seats as they arrived at their camping site.

It took a moment before the bus came to a stop at their parking areas, everyone then went to unboard the bus. Tyson and Emily just stood up from their seats acting nonchalantly without even looking at each other.

As Tyson got out of the bus, he immediately approaches Sheya as she was calling up to him. Emily didn't even bother watching them walking together, she started to struggle on her luggage for a moment when Lawrence and Liam walked right up to him.

"You'll need a helping hand for that."

Lawrence said as he smiled at her, Liam then carried her luggage as Emily thanked them for the help. Emily felt a bit awkwardly silent as Lawrence smiled at her with kindness and Liam just minding his own business.

Emily suddenly thought of the times when Lawrence was once her temporary boyfriend and close friend, all of those moments they shared were very painful to her because it all ends so easily. Emily even thought of him hating her but it became like this.

"Why are you helping me, you two?"

Emily asked nonchalantly but with curiousity in mind, Lawrence just smiled at her and pats her head while Liam just glances at the both of them.

"You can't solve this situation alone, you need help too."

Lawrence answered calmly as he chuckled, Liam nods in agreement. Emily finally felt calm and comfortable because there's people who won't make her alone.

"Thanks for the help, I really needed it sometimes."

Emily calmly said as she smiled with relief, Lawrence and Liam smiled kindly back at her before they went to group up with the others. They went to their respective groups and were grouped with other departments.

Emily was a bit confused with the joint camping event because she finds herself being in a group with other people with different majors, she then finds herself being in the same group as Fiona.