𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 - "𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈..." 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁... 

     ("ᴇᴍɪʟʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:")   

Ever since I met again, I couldn't even get a good night sleep again everytime that nightmare came back to me. I regret every word, every expression, all of it. The guilt was slowly suppressing me more than I could handle.

— "I've missed you, but I can't be with you.", Emily thought. Everything felt hopeless, now I want you to disappear like what happened almost four years ago.

But I can't. I want you to stop walking away that night and just stayed no matter how hard I resisted, conflicts started deteriorating my mind from those memories of the past and those nightmares.

Emily feels frustated and blue, walking towards the kitchen and made herself some morning coffee. Her head feeling empty and blank, Tyson's reaction when they met again never left her thought ever since.

Before Emily even knew it, she caught a glimpse of the breaking dawn. She went to tidy herself and got herself ready for her class, she looked at herself on the mirror one last time and realized how much change she had to go through when they went their separate ways.

"The change hurts most...", Emily thought blankly, she hurriedly left her place and started her day again as if nothing was wrong in the first place.

Progressing the day, studying law was more occupied than ever. Emily felt the stress and knew that this is reality, her body was aching from running up and down to every floor just to reach a class after another.

As the whole day ended, Emily was heading home very late. Her body aching from all the classes she attended and assignments was making her feel like fainting, she was walking through the empty and cold streets alone, wrapping herself with her arms around as she shivered through the cold breeze.

Emily could feel her legs trembling due to exhaustion and her body weakening as she struggled to keep her balance, Emily found a nearby bus stop and she went there to sit down and take a rest as she waits for a bus to arrive. Emily felt losing her conciousness as she was struggling to keep her eyes open, until someone went walking by from the distance.

"Emily, are you alright?", the strange person asked, yet Emily couldn't hear him and her vision was starting to blur. Emily felt like giving in until she heard the stranger called out her name, the person kept on repeating as they cupped her face on their hands.

"Emily!", he yelled out, Emily opened her eyes clearly and looked closely at the person. The person who was calling out to her was Tyson, he looked worried as he looked at Emily. Emily felt weak that she couldn't even say or do anything to push him away, all she could do is just give in to him.

"You look exhausted, is your place far from here?", he asked but he looked at her condition and changed his thoughts, "Never mind that, I'll take you to my place.", Tyson said, he hurriedly removed his jacket and wrapped it around her as she shivered from the cold.

Tyson placed his warm hand on her cheeks and it felt cold, he was relieved that he found her quickly as he was only going to buy groceries.

"We can't stay here for any longer.", Tyson said upon looking at her state, he sighed. "Emily, I want you to hold on as long as you can and...", he stopped shortly, Emily wants to know what he was about to say as she looked at him until their eyes met again a second time.