𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟺

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟺 - "𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴"

『#4: "I'll be yours if you'll be mine..." 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

There was only deep silence that filled the room when morning comes, Fiona slowly opens her eyes and was confused as she finds herself alone on a large-sized bed. As she slowly got up, she finds herself in an unfamiliar hotel room; looking a bit more luxurious.

Fiona was puzzled as she finds herself in a different room alone. She realized that the room was larger compared to the previous room she stayed in, she finds herself in a wider bedroom space and there was even a bigger bathroom by the corner of the bedroom.

Despite all of this new changes, Fiona was feeling a bit anxious because she was alone inside an unfamiliar room with no one around. Fiona got up from her bed and went to look for her things in the room and found them organized inside the closet, she sighed in relief before she heads inside the bathroom.

When Fiona left the bathroom, she went to inspect the room carefully. As she left the bedroom, she finds the living room empty and there was no one besides her. Fiona then saw a tiny kitchen by the left corner of the wall by the living room, she went over the tiny fridge and found that there was yogurt, water, and porridge.

As Fiona brought out the porridge out of the tiny fridge, she finds a note attached to it with a message:

"Good day, Ms. Filone.

Here is some fresh porridge for you to heat up just in case you feel hungry and want to eat breakfast, young master went to attend an important matter for a while but would return shortly. Eat your meals properly and know that it is not a request; that's an ORDER.

At your service, Mr. Clyde."

Fiona noticed that the porridge got a bit cold and went to heat it up, she then thought why would Liam left for something important. There was only silence that filled the room and it gave her comfort for a moment before she felt an anxious feeling.

As Fiona took a bite of her first spoon from the warm porridge, she feels a bit of comfort that left her smiling softly. There was this indescribable warm feeling that made her remember those times when Liam was there and accompanied her, either by chance or by memories that they made together.

"Liam was someone once kept in my photo book as a reserved memory only but looking back now, he suddenly became someone more than a memory.", Fiona thought as she kept her soft smile from her lips as she munched the soft porridge slowly in her mouth.

When Fiona finished eating and cleaning up the table, she suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. She felt alerted as she slowly approaches the door, she then went to open the door and found Mr. Clyde standing on the door with a surprised look.

"You're awake, Ms. Filone. Perfect timing.", Mr. Clyde said with a enthusiastic smile on his face that left her confused. Before Fiona could even think about what he meant by "perfect timing", she offers him to get inside first which Mr. Clyde felt obligated to enter the room.

As Mr. Clyde entered the hotel room, he inspected every corner around the room with his sharp sight. He took a seat by the couch while Fiona sat right across him in the living room.