𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟽

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟽 - "𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚁 & 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃" 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈... 

"What in the...?", Jiah grumbles as she felt a warm light shining on her face.

Jiah opened her eyes and met the shining sunlight from outside the window as the breezes blow over the plain white curtains, she then slowly lifted her back as she rises up from bed.

Jiah glances at the alarm clock and realized that it was already 9:27AM in the morning, "Huh!?", Jiah yelled in panic that she quickly jumped out of bed and got out of the room and opened the door.

As Jiah opened the door out of panic, she tripped on her own feet and fell down to the floor while Hyunjin looks at her a bit clueless and just shrugged off his shoulders.

"Tsk tsk, running and tripping right after waking up in the morning.", Hyunjin clicked his tongue as he went on cooking their breakfast. Jiah slowly got back up on her feet and walked over at the kitchen counter with a pouting face.

"We won't open up the café today, we don't have work today and classes are on afternoon so calm down now.", Hyunjin said bluntly while cooking two fried eggs on a pan.

"Sorry, I still overslept though...", Jiah replied with a guilty expression while Hyunjin placed two plates of kimchi fried rice with egg on top on the table.

"Be careful next time and keep an eye on your schedule sometimes.", Hyunjin said as he was giving out Jiah her chopsticks as she answered that she will check it next time.

Jiah went to take a big bite and she already felt like she was already floating on cloud nine, "You cook the best, Hyunjin-ah.", which surprised Hyunjin.

"You're exaggerating...", Hyunjin replied bluntly as he tries to hide the embarrassment from his face.

"Why not? I'm really honest about it!", Jiah exclaimed enthusiastically that made Hyunjin getting more and more embarrassed.

"Eat your food, we'll leave early.", Hyunjin said while  Jiah couldn't help but laugh hysterically at him as he was losing his calm composure by embarrassment.

It was none other than another day where spring was about feeling lively again, everyone from the café won't have working shifts by today as their exams just started that some of them were focused for pursuing a career.

"Ungh, did I even study enough?", Jiah thought anxiously as she stares at her test paper and was clicking her pen. I'm sure that I got notes on every class, I wrote every detail from every discussion that I attended.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin blankly stares at his paper and paused before he started answering it with ease. He wasn't feeling anxious as the others and yet he made sure what he studied last night would suffice.

When the bell finally rang, Jiah groaned in frustration as she leaned back on her chair in absolute relief, just thank god that it was all over! Jiah hurriedly took her bag and was about to head out to look for Hyunjin, as she took a peek on his class, Jiah found him talking to girls and they seem to have an interest with him.

Nothing feels wrong, but why did I suddenly feel like something in my chest aching...? Was it because I saw my very own childhood friend talking to other people?

Jiah was getting lost in her thoughts when someone suddenly bumped into her, "Oh, I'm sorry!", the man said that surprised Jiah as she recognizes someone who as tall as mountain everest with his pure blue eyes and his silvery hair.