𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽 - "𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈?"

『#2: "I can see that, that you miss me." 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁... 

It has been two days since that night and Abigail still had her mind all over it, she felt like a complete mess every time she kept her mind to it. It was finally time for her to attend her classes again after a long break.

Abigail was walking among the crowd, some were lazy to attend, some plans to skip it or cut classes, while few remained nonchalant about classes. It has been a while since she walked around the hallways by herself until she felt like her usual lonely self again.

"Hey, Abigail!"

Kyler excitedly called out her name as he waved his hand at her, Abigail was a bit surprised when Koda smiles at him when she noticed them. Abigail figured that the upcoming winter break is the possible reason they're celebratating for.

"What's on your mind? Is it a bad morning?"

Koda asked bluntly, they watched as Abigail took her seat beside them and sighed heavily as she gave it a thought. Kyler thought of giving her some soy milk since he knows that she likes it very well.

"Thanks, I'm fine though, just had a lot in mind."

Abigail said faintly, she then took a sip on her drink until she could hear the rest of her classmates whispers about a certain someone who just arrived in class that made Abigail flustered as she remembers the memories about two nights ago.

"Hey, I'm glad that we arrived on time."

Lawrence said politely as he took a seat beside Abigail while Liam followed, Abigail knew that she's in trouble that she quickly hid her flustered face from him but he noticed her right away.

"Is there a problem with Abigail?"

Lawrence asked confusingly, both Kyler and Koda took a minute to process until they both realized that it was Lawrence himself as the problem for Abigail. Lawrence then smiled as he glances at Abigail for a while.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

It took half an hour before classes started, Abigail felt a bit uncomfortable because a certain someone had kept their eyes on her, Lawrence has already been staring at her for a while longer since the lecture started.

Abigail just pretended to ignore his gaze and kept on taking notes while Lawrence just stares at her with a faint smile on his face, the atmosphere felt light around them but Abigail was feeling uncomfortable.

When classes finally ends, Abigail took her time to put her stuff in her bag before she'll leave the classroom, yet surprisingly, Lawrence stayed with her and waited till she gets finished.

As she gets finished, everyone has already left the room except her and Lawrence. Abigail and Lawrence stood up and left the room together, she was a bit confused but all she could think of right now is how they are walking together on the hallways.

Abigail just remained silent as Lawrence followed her, it was until then that Abigail thought of taking a cab on her way home when suddenly, Lawrence called out her name and approaced her.