𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹 - "𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙶𝙾?" 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

    ("ғɪᴏɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:")   

There was this warm feeling around me like I'm being wrapped by a comfy blanket, it was quiet. Feeling my skin being bathed from the morning sun, my eyes slowly opened to leave a dream only to find myself in a room that felt like another dream.

My vision slowly cleared and I was beyond bewildered when my eyes found a strange young man who was sleeping from the distance yet on the same bed without even remembering how did I even end up in here.

Looking at the stranger who was sleeping quietly, he doesn't seem like someone who have intentions with me at all. Yet his scent made me feel like he's familiar, the scent of a river stream from the cold mountains.

— "It reminds me of someone I once knew...", I thought, when looking at his face, he looked beautiful when he's asleep when he suddenly opened his eyes. I met those ocean-blue eyes that could stare deep within someone's soul with just a look in the eye.

When his eyes looked at mine, I was taken aback and went too far and was about to fall down to the bed! Before I could even fall down, his hand grabbed mine and quickly pulled me back to him.

Opening my eyes again from terror, I found myself in the stranger's arms and his eyes looking at me when I was leaning down to his chest. The stranger looked at me deep in the eyes and asked, "Are you okay?", The stranger asked confused, coming from someone who obviously just woke up from their sleep.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. T-Thank you", I answered nervously, there's no way I can look at him in the eye again. This is absolutely awkward with the silence between us, it felt suffocating me slowly.

Looking around the unfamiliar place around me, there were completely surrounded by books. Some that looks so old and ancient yet well-maintained, the scent of old but fresh was pungent around every corner.

Strangely though, the stranger's scent was much more stronger. Looking at his face, I felt a little familiar with him when suddenly my focus shifted as he glances at me.

— I feel like sinking within those eyes of his, like some sort of a bottomless ocean. That cold look doesn't harm anyone at all but was something beneath those eyes.

— a secret that remained forever beneath that gaze.

"We should get going now, I have something to do.", the stranger said, there was a strange place like this from a library? How weird, I thought. The hallways heading downstairs felt hollow, but with the suffocating silence.

"Thank you for saving me out of trouble, I'm Fiona.", I said politely, yet there was no response. That was cold of him that put a frown on my face until he replied.

— "Liam, that's my name.", the stranger answered, his ocean-blue eyes looked at mine and she smiled in relief.

"It's nice to meet you, hope we'll talk again after some time.", I said and Liam replied with a stare. When we arrived at the capital library downstairs unnoticed, I was about to head back to my dorms when Liam called out to me and left me confused.

"Be safe along your way.", Liam whispered to my ear to avoid getting noticed. My ears turned red as I nodded in return, leaving the capital library that morning feels a little fun and mostly butterflies in my stomach.