𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟻

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟻 - "𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚂"

『#5: "No one can say what we get to be and why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours." 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

It was around 4AM early in the morning, it was dark outside and there was only the cold chilling air. There were only snow falling down from the sky, everyone were sleeping in their own rooms inside their villa as they kept themselves warmer through the cold.

Lawrence opened his eyes slowly and finds himself holding Abigail in his arms, he paused for a moment as he could feel her warm breath near his neck. Lawrence carefully removed his arms off her and tucked her in a very soft blanket to keep her warm.

Lawrence slowly stood up from the couch and looked back at Abigail for a moment, he stroked her hair with his hand as he looked at her face for a moment before he stood up and left her sleeping there. He then thought of looking around the place and noticed that everyone was sleeping in their own rooms except for his brother.

Lawrence figured that Liam might've went for a walk, he then thought of making some warm samgye-tang (ginseng chicken soup) for breakfast. Lawrence felt a bit lucky when he found some ginseng from the fridge, he never thought that their kitchen is resourceful.

Lawrence found an organized apron folded from one of the kitchen's racks, Lawrence took one and wore it as he started working on the kitchen. Just a few moments, Koda went outside of his room with Kyler behind him still feeling a bit sleepy as he rubs his eyes.

They noticed that Lawrence was already cooking some samgye-tang for their breakfast, Koda noticed that his hoobae was sleeping quietly on the couch. Kyler went back to his room to take a short nap, Koda sighed as he glances at the window outside.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴... 

Tyson opened his eyes as he feel the cold air within the room and finds Emily sleeping into his arms, he pulled Emily closer to him as if he felt like it was all still in a dream. He began to realize that it wasn't a dream when he suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Everything happened like a glimpse from their past of three years in pain and the wall built between them to keep them apart, Tyson could finally see just how far they've already made to change their lives.

Tyson then noticed Emily opening her eyes, he smiled softly and kissed her cheek gently. Emily smiles softly as soon as she felt his soft lips pressing on her cheek, she finally feels the same warmth from three years ago but even more better than different.

"I miss you..."

Those were the words that first escaped from her lips just before she said good morning to him, Tyson holds her close to him as they embraced as the day rises from the dark early morning sky.

After a while, Fiona finds herself waking up as she felt a cold chill. She finds herself sleeping alone in a room with a beautiful glimpse of snow falling right outside of the window, she glances over at her nightstand to find her mystery-thriller novel there.