𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸 - "𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶..." 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

Before even her 6AM alarm could even awake her, Lea finds herself awake and eating breakfast. Prepared for her usual routine for her morning classes, everything was nothing new to her as she sighed before leaving her dorms and heading towards campus.

Upon arriving at the campus, Lea immediately went straight to the place where none other than loners wanted to study alone often.

The institute's library capital, the place is restricted and only a few individuals are allowed to enter such as staff members and scholars. The entries are often restricted and limited as it requires an ID cared that has a code of accessibility and considered as a high-classed privilege.

Lea got her own access code ID when she became a scholar with the scholarship, she often visits the library capital whenever she studies for exams and the reason behind it is because the knowledge hidden within the place is beyond what your imagination could think.

The library capital has long shelves carrying knowledge from all around the world and every book that made a history, from every genre and author's names could all be found in here.

Lea felt bored when she looked around, until there was a moment she stumbled upon a familiar novel that was written by one of her favorite authors.

『"Imagination"』

The novel's story revloves around a man who loved a woman so dearly that he'll give the whole world to her without a care, that's what he thought when he finally realized how cruel reality could be.

Heartbroken and hopeless by the woman's different dreams that opposed the world he wanted for them, the man decided to leave for the sake of her happiness.

The heartbroken man loved her dearly but the woman can't give him what he wanted from her, he decided to leave everything behind and carry all the memories to his journey that he spent with her until time heals.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

Lea have read the novel several times, knew how the story progressed from its beginning until its ending. She remembered reading it for some time during her high school times, portraying the reality in life.

As Lea was getting lost in her thoughts, she suddenly bumped into a student, the girl was a little taller than her, she has beautiful long raven hair that with braids and beautiful curls at the ends. She has such beautiful blue eyes as clear as the blue sky meeting the sea.

Lea apologized to her but she said politely that it was nothing  for her to worry, Lea was shocked because it was someone familiar among the scholars.

"Ms. Julie Ann Durchdenwald, the artist of Sorrow..."

Ms. Durchdenwald is one of the young artists who just happened to be recieving a lot of offers because of her extraordinary talent in arts and known to be kind and gentle to her peers, I felt lucky to have met her yet it's sad that I didn't get to ask for an autograph!

— "Her art is completely beautiful...", I thought to myself as she walks away to a distance, leaving the scent of beautiful white lillies.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』