𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹 - "𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄"

『 #3: "I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that is true" 』

〖✧〗𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

Kyler was getting himself ready for his first date with Lea, he had already made everything planned before so that all they do is just have some fun.

He got everything ready for their date that he prepared an oufit for Lea,  just in case she tells him that she doesn't wear have anything to wear decent for the date.

It has already been ten minutes since Lea has gone upstairs to wear the outift he got for her, Kyler was only waiting for her patiently.

He was wearing a black long-sleeved top that he goes along with a brown casual business coat with black pants and white sneakers, he then checked his watch and was still waiting for Lea until he heard footsteps.

Lea:
- "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

She said nervously, Kyler then turned his head towards her and he was completely amazed by her appearance that he believed that she looked perfect with the outfit that he bought for her.

Lea is wearing a white long sleeved blouse that pairs off with her sandals, she then went downstairs and slowly walked up to Kyler.

Kyler:
- "You look beautiful."

He whispered underneath his breath, he was amazed as the outfit just looked so perfect on her. Lea couldn't help but get flustered from the compliments that she couldn't stand it, Kyler then gently took her hand and kissed it.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁... 

The couple wandered around the streets with their hands intertwined, many people started whispering as they caught the attention among the crowd that made Lea very nervous. Kyler then noticed her getting a bit worried and decided to lean his head near her ear.

Kyler:
- "You know that I've only got my eyes for you."

He whispered teasingly, Lea was a bit surprised that she almost jumped her heart out that made Kyler laugh at her. Lea then realized that the streets they were on feels somehow familiar until she realized it, they were going to have a date by watching movies.

Kyler:
- "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

Lea:
- "It's been a while since I watched last time."

She replied, Kyler thought that it might be a good idea to watch to the theaters. They immediately went there and thought of a movie to watch, they then watched a movie where it's been getting popular lately.

As they were watching, Kyler seems to find Lea feeling a bit uncomfortable so he gently held her hand to give her comfort. Later on, Kyler was surprised to find Lea crying on one scene where something happens. 

After the movie, Kyler was comforting Lea because she was still crying because just how good the movie hits her that made him feel glad. Kyler and Lea then went to a very familiar bakery and bought her favorite cupcakes, Kyler has always been sweet that made Lea like him.