𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷 - "𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴"

『#1: "I wonder if you're home" 』

〖✧〗𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴... 

Elise wakes up to find herself in bed with both Bear and Chiffon lying down on top of her, she couldn't move a single muscle because they felt heavy for her everytime she wakes up like this.

Elise glances at her alarm clock and noticed how early it was, she doesn't want to wake up on sunrises because it's not even the day she needs to attend classes. Elise sighed faintly as she closed her eyes to get some more sleep as she stares at the sunshine.

A few minutes later, Elise opens her eyes as she felt something was poking her nose. She was surprised to find Bear poking her nose with his paw and he's looking at her with hungry eyes.

Elise then glanced back at her alarm clock and found that it was already eight in the morning, she got up and then went to the kitchen as Bear and Chiffon followed her. She went over to get some cat food for them and went to put it on the bowl, the cats meowed with such satisfaction as they started eating their meal.

Elise had classes on noon so she decided to spend her time around her apartment, she started to do her own simple chores by sweeping the floor before cleaning the windows. Elise then wore an apron and started to cook some breakfast for herself.

As she finished eating her breakfast, Elise went over to her top shelf on the kitchen and brought out her own  homemade chocolate-chipped cookies for some sweet dessert for later.

Then a moment later, a message popped out of Elise's phone and her face scowled after seeing who sent her a message. It was none other than her brother who was setting her up with another date, she hated it but she has no choice but to look at it.

[𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆]: ("ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ")
- ["ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."]
- ["ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ ᴏғ sᴄɪᴏɴ ɪɴᴅᴜsᴛʀɪᴇs ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."]

Elise rolled her eyes as she finished reading his message, it complete annoyed her every time she refuses meeting up with his friends for a date.

Elise completely hated how her brother mistreat her, treating her more like an object than a human being. She doesn't want to meet them because they're just the same as her brother, just people who have nothing but looks and a disgusting personality.

The CEO of Scion Industries was one of the few friends her brother had, he had good looks, wealth, a playboy that likes wasting his time often. Elise felt annoyed that this kind of person even got his eyes on her.

Elise was left with no choice than to head over to her dresser to look for the perfect outfit for her date, she found the perfect outfit. She found a tight dress that has an off shoulder by one side and has a very silky sleeve on the other side.

Elise sighed desperately until she looked at the clock, it was time for her to prepare for her classes. Elise wants to wear something cutesy but she feels like she needed to wear something more simple than cutesy because she already got unwanted attention from a few.

Elise decided to wear a white shirt paired with long black leggings, she decided to add a jacket on top with a cap along with some white sneakers.