𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼 - "𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴"

『#1: "Didn't you promise the first time, trust that you will keep it?" 』

〖✧〗𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚁𝚈, 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃...

Julie Ann often finds herself reading a book in the large capital library as her own place of comfort, she wanted to make a research of whales out of curiousity.

Julie Ann has always been fond of the ocean that she wants to visit an island where she could witness the deep oceans meets the beautiful blue sky with clouds above.

Julie Ann then started to feel the imagination that she thought of, she finds herself floating on the bodies of the ocean as she embraced the soothing feeling of her mind as she took a deep breath.

Julie Ann finds herself sinking in the depths of the deep blue ocean and finds a whale by her side, emitting such a lovely light as it cried under the seas that she reached her hand to reach it but too far from her grasp.

(???):
- "Julie."

A familiar voice called out to her, Julie Ann opened her eyes slowly and finds Samuel right across the table with a smile on his face. Julie Ann then smiled right back at him as she saw him, yet she felt strange.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳...

They were only at their table for a while and Julie Ann wanted to find a new book to read, she then asked him for assistance and Samuel agreed.

As they were walking around the halls of the library, Samuel kept his eyes on Julie Ann as she looked for a book that could entertain her.

Samuel couldn't help but to remember that night, he promised that he'll wait for her no matter how long it would take.

Suddenly, their eyes meet for a split second and she smiled politely to him that Samuel could see beautiful white orchids blooming through her beauty.

Julie Ann:
- "Samuel, take a closer look."

She said, she then waited for him to approach her and Samuel then asked what she found as he approaches her as she expected from him.

Julie Ann then told Samuel that she found one of her favorite novels from one of her favorite young author and explained how it was a beautiful work of art. He noticed that that it was one of the best work that the author made that he was surprised.

The novel is about a highschool girl who falls in love with a boy from her class, they shared a love that was placed on the wrong time and they fell apart sooner.

A couple years later, the girl is in a new relationship but her feelings for her first love still remained in her heart even if it hurts. They then unexpectedly found each other at a reunion party, she wanted to let out the words that she wanted to tell him but she couldn't.

Feeling hopeless, she wanted to give up after feeling so desperate until the guy finds her and wanted to tell her the same and reconciled. Even if she falls apart again, the girl always knew that she'll go back to him.