𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 - "𝙸 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄..." 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃... 

Lea was alone cleaning the café while closing up in just a few minutes, Allyza was not at work because she had an important test to take to improve her grades for the upcoming mid-terms in a few months.

After closing up the café, she went outside to look for Kyler because she could always find him waiting for her every night once her shift was over.

But strangely enough, Kyler was nowhere to be seen. At that moment, Lea was suddenly startled when Kyler suddenly grabbed her by the waist from behind and lifted her as high as he could that she yelled out of surprise.

*Screams "Kyler, put me down now!", Lea cried out as her legs went flailing around while Kyler laughed his heart out in joy.

The moment Kyler puts her down, Lea suddenly gave him a smack on the head. "Ow!", he cried out. This time, it was Lea who was laughing her heart out now.

"Next time you pull up a prank, do it better.", Lea said with a cheering smile on her face. For that moment, Kyler sighed and smiled. "Should we get going? I can carry your bag if you want.", Kyler asked.

Lea sighed and gave him her backpack and went out on a walk without even caring where they would even go, smiling and laughing at jokes were some moments that became so fond memories to them.

Without realizing it, Lea was surprised when they were about to cross a pedestrian lane with crowds of people crossing to get to the other side.

"We might be around the middle of the city now.", Lea thought as they walked the pedestrian lane passing through the crowd, she struggled from the pulling and pushing from opposing sides that she got stuck between them.

"K-Kyler?!", Lea called out to his name, struggling to get herself out of the pedestrian that she feels suffocating. It was making her anxious until someone grabbed her hand and pulled her out of there.

Lea felt like crying until she got pulled and landed on that person's chest, she looked up and saw Kyler looking at him as he held her hand.

"Hold my hand, you won't get lost here.", Kyler said with worry being expressed from his eyes. "T-Thank you...", Lea trembled as she thanked him, they crossed to the other side with Lea being held in his arms.

When they crossed to the other side, Lea continued to hold on Kyler's hand as they walked on the sidewalk, she admits that she felt scared earlier when she almost got lost on the pedestrian lane.

Lea sighed in relief by the moment Kyler gave her his hand and took her out of there, Kyler saw this and thought that she looked very adorable at the moment.

After a moment, Lea started to feel like her mind was about to turn blank as she watched her footsteps. Lea shares a glance at Kyler as he stayed silent with a calm smile on his face, she shares a glance at Kyler and their eyes met.

He smiled at her, Lea finds herself falling for him hard like she can't control her heart thumping when Kyler is around her. Lea then suddenly let go of his hand out of impulse and walked away from him to a short distance.