𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟸

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟸  - "𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚂"

『#2: "I know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands are tied." 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

Emily opened her eyes and finds herself lying alone in bed with Tyson nowhere around, she looked at the time and it was already forenoon. She gets up from bed and noticed that she was wearing Tyson's clothes.

His clothes were too big for her that it felt loose, she then went downstairs and found Tyson drying his hair with a towel as he got out of the shower. He then greets her good morning as he shyly turned his eyes away as he saw her wearing his clothes.

Tyson then offered to make her some breakfast and she politely accepted his offer, he got to work in the kitchen while Emily sat down in the living room alone. Emily is slowly getting familiar with the place around her, the memories from three years ago still felt like yesterday.

Tyson:
- "Breakfast is ready."

He said from the kitchen, Emily went over by the table and her eyes sparkled with joy as Tyson served her soft pancakes with blueberries and strawberries on top and lots of syrup. Tyson watches her as she smiles in delight after she took a bite.

He felt so fond of her that he rests his head on the table with his eyes focused on her, if only he could see her like this again. Emily then looked at him confused as she was eating the pancakes he made.

Emily:
- "What?"

She asked innocently, Tyson has already reached his own limit but he couldn't refuse because she looks cute. Tyson just stared at her blankly for a second before he pinched her cheeks that Emily squealed.

Tyson:
- "Are you doing this on purpose?"

He asked as he kept pinching her cheek, Emily yells at him to stop while she laughed. As their eyes met, Emily could finally answer her question. She still loves Tyson and her feelings were never wrong.

As they were in the middle of the moment, their faces were leaning closer slowly and was about to kiss when suddenly Emily recieves a call from Lawrence. Emily immediately backed away when the moment was ruined by a phone call from her true lover.

Tyson could only grit his teeth in silence, he knew that Emily chooses her but he also knows that she doesn't want to hurt someone else's feeling because of her own mistake led by her own feelings.

Emily stared at her phone for a moment before she answered, Lawrence said his good morning again in a polite way that Tyson felt pissed. Emily was nervously talking to him on the phone, Tyson just sulks from the kitchen while Emily went to the living room.

Lawrence was asking if she is feeling well and Emily replies normally as he expected, Emily smiles at him that he knew that she appreciates it very well. He took his last sigh before he made his final decision.

[𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴]: [𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻]
- ["ᴇᴍɪʟʏ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ 1ᴘᴍ?"]
- ["ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʏsᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ?"]