𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟾

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟾 - "𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈?"

『#3: "Oh, would you follow me or would you let it be if I leave tonight?" 』

〖✧〗𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

Abigail stayed silent as they sat together on a café just nearby their location, Lawrence could feel the heavy feeling that she's feeling but he holds her hand gently as she looked pale and drained after telling her side.

Lawrence was always an understanding person to her, he always know what it felt like. He then noticed that Abigail was feeling a bit drowsy that he insisted her to sleep next to him, she was hesitant but Lawrence was more stubborn than she had anticipated.

Before she could even realize, Abigail was already fast asleep on time. Lawrence must've thought that it was all due to her habit of studying very late at night until sunrise, he would admit that the eyebags underneath her eyelids are more visible than usual.

Lawrence kept an eye on her as she sleeps, during that time, he thought of those times when he struggles to do things he used to do ever since Abigail left. He was used to them always walking home together, but he always gets picked up by his driver. 

Lawrence was used to look at the beautiful sunset with Abigail by her side, but he was left alone to stare at the sunset after he sensed her presence was gone. He tells to himself every time when it sunset that he'll keep on waiting and holding on until he found her again.

As a year passed, he was feeling nonchalant with every people they came across with but all he could think of is going home and just sleep. He then walked right on his class with his twin brother Liam, everyone was so amazed and admired their appearance.

With everyone's eyes on the crowd, there was only one of many among that caught his eyes. As he recognized those beautiful shining violet eyes, he couldn't help but smile as he finds her again but she quickly pretended not to know him.

With that simple look from her violet eyes, Lawrence remembered that moment when he reminded Abigail that he'll try again even if they've become strangers on that day. He then asked the professor to sit right next to her intentionally and watch her for a while.

Lawrence kept his promise that he started off being by her side as a stranger until they've became groupmates until they've become friends until they're back to their situation where it all began.

"I don't understand why would you push me away..."

Lawrence thought, he reached out his hand slowly to her cheeks and gently caresses it as his gaze softened.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

After a moment of silence, Abigail opened her eyes and the first things she saw was Lawrence deep asleep right next to her. She stared at him for a moment before she gets up and that was when Lawrence woke up.

As soon as he saw her eyes, he took her hand and holds it gently. Abigail could tell how his soft gaze was telling her not to leave and disappear again, she couldn't bear seeing this sight of him.