𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 - "𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂" 

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

Emily opens her eyes slowly and found herself sleeping alone on a king-sized bed all by herself, she then stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom and looked at herself on the mirror.

Emily then went outside and clenched her hand on her chest, it feels lonely and empty like there's something missing in her. She didn't even realized that there were tears falling again until she noticed it, that was until she heard a knock from her apartment door.

Emily then went to open the door and was surprised to find Lawrence in front of her, she then welcomed him in and asked why he would visit her around early in the morning and he replied that he was just worried.

Emily wanted to admit that she likes having Lawrence around to keep her company sometimes, but she then thought of Tyson as she watches him leave that day and disappeared from the crowd.

Lawrence:
- "Is something wrong?"

He asked worriedly, Emily was left in a daze that she looked at Lawrence with eyes that shows her terrified expression on her face. Lawrence then opened his arms for Emily as he slowly embraced her, she wanted to hide the pain to herself but she couldn't.

Lawrence held her tight in his arms as she cried her heart out, he stayed by her side because he couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to admit that he hated seeing her cry like this from the pain.

Moments later, Lawrence came inside her bedroom and found Emily curled up on the corner as she stared at the floor and left in a daze. Lawrence could see that she feels so empty and numb as she stared at the floor.

Lawrence couldn't take it anymore, he then sat next to her and gave her comfort as he asked her what's wrong but everything just feels wrong for Emily. She thought that she could lean on someone, but she can't.

"You have to trust me."

These words were never enough to convince Emily, it made her innocent heart to become naive to few people that she trusted despite knowing that she'll get stabbed by her back. Her mother disappeared after the divorce, her father changed into a different person, and so did being around with a few people who were fake.

Emily grew so exhausted and sick of the reality that she always went through, she wanted to fade away as she hopes that everything could just change but it always made her feel pathetic through the lies.

Emily:
- "Is unconditional love such a thing that exists?"

She asked herself nonchalantly, she felt empty as she felt herself getting trapped in her own thoughts. Emily felt so lost and desperate finding a way to know what it truly means and feel it just once, with no more lies.

Lawrence:
- "I'll listen."

He said calmly, Emily looked at him with such empty eyes and an expressionless face. She admits that she's not ready to tell him the truth, but she wanted to bring down her walls again just once for someone.