Synopsis♡

"I never want to stop making memories with you."

In India, it is very common to have an arrange marriage. And even more common to have that with someone unknown to you. You have never met your supposed to be better half before, not you know them personally.

And yet, somehow, you manages to compromise and find your serenity in them.

That's the beauty of marriage.

It's the same for Chavi Dutt and Siddhant Sharma also.

Their parents met because of a common friend and instantly clicked. Which latter turned out into a desire to change this friendship into relationship.

And the medium were their kids.

Both of them had accepted this matrimony whole heartedly.
Living together wasn't a problem either. Soon they became each other's habit.

They realised they made a good couple.

What they failed to realise was their love for each other. And when they did, it was because of the obvious distance between them.

They realised what it means to love someone so deeply that it hurts.

And all this because of distance.

And that too not because of separation or divorce, but because of work and passion.

They found their way into each other's heart because of the arranged marriage. But they found their way into each other's soul because of distance.

Darling Distance.