11. Prior Panics

As days went on and the day of Chavi's leave was coming, everyone was getting more and more emotional and panics were seen all over the house.

Everyone was giving free advices and other things to her. Even her own parents weren't worrying this much about her, as the Sharmas were.

"Dekh mene suna hai waha non veg bohot milta hai. Dur rehena, theek hai. Khana nahi kuch bhi, chahe kisine bhi diya ho." Amita told to Chavi as She and Siddhant were here with Chavi to buy snacks for her, in the supermarket.

"Inhi mese khaana. Iske alaawa hum ghar se khane ko de denge khub sara theek hai." She told her further, who had a warm smile on her face about her badi maa who cares this much about her.

"Okay maa. You don't worry at all. I'll take care of it and would never have something suspecious. I'll also check everything before having it. Hmm? Okay?" Chavi asked Amita who gave her a look before embracing her.

"Main kese rahungi tere Bina itne mahine." She whined while hugging her still.

"Excuse me." A lady behind them said and they finally realised they were in middle of the supermarket aisle. Hugging and getting emotional.

"Sorry." Both of them said to the lady quitly and made their way further, embarrassed.

"Aap logo ke drame khatam nahi hone wale." Siddhant laughed from behind them, having the trolley with food items and essentials in his hands.

"Shut up." Both of them shouted at him, at the same time.

~•~•~•~•~

After the three of them came back home, a new errand has been waiting to be run.

Her mother in law was in discrete about something so essential, in her opinion.

"Would you get to wear clothes of your choice, I mean normal that you wear at home or you will need to wear formals all the time?" Aisha asked her as she was confused with her choice of clothes.

"No maa. I will wear casuals at home but whenever I am at work or some event or simply out there, I will go with the formals." Chavi replied with a questioning look.

"Then why in this world have you packed these many formal attires with yourself?" Aisha asked all ridiculed now.

"Because.....I will need them for my work?" She replied.

"Haa par ab main ye suits kaha rakhu jo mene tumhare wo 'Indian clothes on Singapore street' trend ke liye nikale the?" She whined and Chavi sucked in a breath.

Is this what her mother in law was thinking of making her do?

"No way maa. I'm not going to do something like this. It would be.... To embarrassing." She replied with a groan and Ved and Siddhant, who were sitting behind them, ended up laughing loudly making her groan louder.

"Stop it Papa. Stop is Siddhant please." She frustratedly told them.

"Okay sorry." Ved told his daughter in law with a smile but Siddhant kept on laughing.

"Ugh. I hate you. And maa, I'm not going to do something like this in Singapore. If you want you can pack any one kurti in my bag, in the side chain. But no more than one." Saying this Chavi left the room and went to washroom to wash her hair, ignoring a pouting Aisha.

"You look cute like this." Ved commented and Siddhant whistled at his father's open flirting.

"Kuch bhi matlab. Kya aap bete ke samne kuch bhi bolte hai." Aisha told Ved while hitting his arm. A tiny miny red tinted blush present on her face.

Ved laughed and left the room telling her to come too soon.

And she then packed one kurti, as Chavi told her, purple chikankari one in her side chain and left the room as well.

"Maa papa kaha gaye?" Asked Chavi with wet hair and a towel rubbing them dry.

Siddhant who was busy checking some files on his recent project, looked her way hearing her voice.

And he was again drowned in her beauty. She was a very beautiful woman no doubt. And Siddhant was very much attracted to her.

He slowly made his way behind her and whispered in her ears.

"You look gorgeous like this." She was in her pyjama and his tshirt, which he thought looked better ok her than himself.

"Well... I know I'm gorgeous. Thanks for recognising tho." She sassed him away and took her seat on the table to work.

While he laughed out loud and shock his hair at her antics and followed on bed to complete his work as well.

He knew he was surely going to miss this fun creature known as his wife a lot in these 10 months.

§