43. Spa gossips and accident

After her conversation ended with Siddhant, she called Lakshya.

"Chavi, please listen to me dear-

"I'm sorry bhai." She cut him in between his sentences and spoke. While he looked in front of him with the phone on his ear, dumbfounded.

"W-what?" He stuttered and came back from his haze.

"I said I'm sorry. I should have first listened to you and then should have decided why you didn't tell me about Papa's heart attack. Now I understand, you did so in order to not let me take stress." She said and sighed, thanking Siddhant mentally for letting her at ease.

"I mean that's exactly the reason I refused to let you know. And I'm glad you understood. But how?" Although he knew it, he asked her to keep the conversation going.

"Umm...I called Siddhant after talking with you. And he just told me, and I realised that his words indeed make sense. So yea..." She said and pursed her lips.

"That's great. I'm glad you are at ease now. And not angry with me or anyone, right?" He asked a little doubtfully and Chavi felt really guilty now.

"Obviously bhai. I'm sorry again." She repeated and he smiled to his own.

"Thank God! Handling an angry Chavi is definitely not my cup of tea. I would rather choose to go bald than handle you in such a state." He said while slipping his hand through his fluffy hair.

And she rolled her eyes at her elder brother's antics.

"Yea, sure. You go bald and then watch Sanya bhabhi giving divorce to you." She sassed back.

And their conversation kept going on till almost two in the morning. At Chavi's it was almost four thirty.

When they finally decided to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"She knows." Rashita sighed and Aisha looked at Amita with worried expressions.

The three ladies were out for their weekly spa. And gossiping was the main motive of these spa schedules.

"How?" Amita asked.

"Well...Sanya snitched." She replied and smiled in a helpless way. While the other two ladies groaned.

"I mean...it's fine as far as she's not angry. She's not angry at us all, right Rashi?" Aisha asked with a nervous laugh and looked at her best friend.

Who let out a carefree laugh as a reply.

"Mere bete ke hote kaise gussa rehe sakti hai wo. Sambhal liya usne Chavi ko." She replied and smiled at them. And they both sighed in relief. After all, an angry Chavi is a very dangerous sight to see.
(With my son being, how could she stay angry for long? He handled her.)

"Thank God!" Amita said.

"And Lakshay too!" Aisha added.

"Why thank Lakshya? The guy only known his work and workouts. Stupid son of Devesh." Rashita almost cursed and looked away.

"Wait, but you just said it's because of your son that she isn't angry at us for hiding the news?" Aisha was confused now. For real.

"Ahhh that! Well...am talking about my Siddhant." She smiled and the other two ladies rolled their eyes at her.

"Mrs. Aisha, Mrs. Amita and Mrs. Rashita please." And their name was called for the service.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After that news being known to her, she had an emotional outburst along with Devesh himself.

Via video call.

But after that, life has been going smoothly for them all. The only weird thing for Chavi was that her oh-so-perfect husband wasn't recieving her calls since last four days.

And when she asked other in the family about him, they had no idea where he was. The only time she knew something about him was today evening, when she asked Sirat where her brother was, and she reply he went to play basketball.

So now freaking Basketball is more important than me!!

Angry and frustrated, she switched her phone off and started to work.

It's okay Chavi.. let him be. Only fifteen days more and than you can beat his ass up.

She motivated herself and started to work on her laptop.

Until her phone rang.

Excitedly she saw the caller ID, but was disappointed to see Vivian calling her.

"Yes?" She spoke as soon as she recieved the call.

"Can you come down for a while. I think someone got hit by your car." He said in a nervous tone. And her eyes flew open wide.

For those who forgot Vivian, well he's her chauffeur in Singapore.