29. plan and flowers

"That's right. Thank you, sir. I'll take care of the rest." Saying so, Siddhant hung the call up and sighed while leaning onto his car seat. He was currently outside his office when a call from the person he's working for came.

He recieved it and the old man again nagged about how he didn't like Siddhant's designs one hit. The same designs for which people are willing to pay millions.

"Bhai darwaja khol." Miheer knocked on his car window and in return got a hard glare from Siddhant.
(Brother open the door)

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he lowered the window on his side.

"Open the damn door first." Miheer demanded. And then he walked across the car to sit on the passenger seat as his brother opened the lock for the seat.

"What?" Asked Siddhant irritated.

"I have a plan." Miheer said, his eyes shone with determination.

"I don't want. Now get lost." Siddhant replied and sighed before closing his eyes to lean against his car seat again.

Miheer frowned at his brother. He wondered whether he's on his men period or what?

"Listen, I don't care if you want to hear or not. You have to hear me out." He narrowed his eyes and pointed his finger towards Sid. Who opened his eyes and gave his younger brother a bored look.

"Bhauk." Replied Sid and got a hit on the arm by Miheer.
(Bark.)

"Kutta main nahi aap ho." Miheer muttered to himself before laying his idea in front of Siddhant.
(I'm not a dog, that's you.)

And in return got a hard glare from him.

"Okay I'll start now." Miheer announced and Siddhant nodded boringly.

"So we will..." And as more Siddhant heard Miheer's plan, his eyes shone in excitement. It was indeed an amazing plan and at the end, Siddant hugged gus younger brother.

"Amazing Miheer. Mujhe nahi pata tha tumhare paas deemag bhi hai."
(I didn't knew you had brain too.)

Siddhant said and Miheer pulled away from the hug before getting out of the car and closing the door with a loud bang. While Siddhant smiled on his seat at himself.

"Here comes my apology Chavi." He muttered to himself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So that's why Chachi. I swear I had no bad intentions." Miheer explained to Aisha who was looking at him sternly. Her hand twisting his ear.

"Acha ji. No bad intentions? But it did cause a harm na."
(Oh.)
She said and left his ear which he rubbed to sooth afterwards.

"Make sure not to make such blunders the next time. Or else.." Aisha came forwards to twist his ear again but he dodged it and ran away from her room smiling wide.

"Thank you Chachi." Saying so he sent some butterfly kisses on Aisha's ways. Who smiled and shock her head on her nephew's childishness.

"Besharam."
(Shameless.)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Haa ok papa. I will take care of it. Yes you don't worry."

"Ya. Bye and take care of your health."

Chavi said and kept the phone down. It's been four weeks to the incident and that of her ignoring her patidev.
(Husband)

She's actually done with this ignorance and all but also wants to teach him a lesson. He had tried alot in this one month but couldn't get thru Chavi's heart.

In next five months, she'll be back to India. She wants to make sure that before she does so, he knows his and her relation's worth.

After she hung the call with Ved up, she heard a doorbell.

"At eleven at night?" She muttered to herself. Before slowly doing to the door and saw from the peek hole.

A man with a bouquet of flowers was standing there. She wondered who sent it to her as she opened the door.

"For Mrs. Chavi Sharma." He said and handed her the bouquet. It was a big bouquet of red roses and purple hyacinths. She smiled at them before looking up to see the delivery man gone.

She looked around a while before growing and making her way inside.

As she kept the flowers behind her bedside, a ping on the phone caught her attention.

It's just the start of my apology to you. Hope you liked the flowers.
-S♡

And she would lie if her heard didn't skip a beat.