20. fashion week surprise

A few days flee by and the schedule was tight for Chavi. She was very well bend in the meetups and conferences tho. It was that hectic for her, that when she got Sundays she literally worshiped every God.

Just like now. She was lying like a log of wood on the sofa cum bed in her living area in nothing but her plunge cami top and joggers.

When her bell rang. Making her whine.

"Who the mf is here at 12 in noon." She cursed under her breathe while making her way towards the main gate. Looking from the peek hole, she stood their ashtoned.

It was someone in the 'money heist' mask. She looked again and saw the person moking her.

What in the freaking hell. She thought before opening the door and coming eye to eye with the weird creature.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"Uh huh." The man replied.

It annoyed her furthermore. She was a woman who was only scared of heights and Rats. Not ghosts of robbers.

"Do you want my sandal Mr. Bella Ciao?" She asked with a smile while raising her Jimmy Choo sandals which were near her door in her hands.

The man stepped back while screaming a 'wait' before she could hit him. And in an instance she recognised the voice.

Miheer.

"Miheer?" She asked with narrowed eyes and the guy slowly removed the weird mask off his face.

"WHAT THE FOLK MIHEER?" She screamed and hit him with the sandal on his face nonthless.

"Oww. You are a devil!" He screamed from the floor while Chavi rubbed her neck in embarrassment, with a nervous smile on her face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You know you guys could have told me he's coming here." Chavi said on the video call while eating her Cendol. She has only eaten one native dish in Singapore yet and that is also a desser, Cendol.

Since every other dish here is non vegetarian, and she is a pure vegetarian. So she relies on her own cooking skills. All these years of cooking finally came in use.

"How do you eat this think? And what are these green warms?" Miheer made faces at the dish in front of him while Chavi gave him a side eye.

"That's jelly doofus." She said and took another spoonful of the cold delecacy. While Amita, Aisha, Ved and Arpan were watching all this drama via video call.

"Ugh...it's tastes is so...good?" He said as he took the first bite.

"I know right." Chavi replied and the adults smiled at their kids.

"So why is he here?" She asked to Aisha and then looked at everyone else.

"To annoy you. What else?" Replied Ved and got a smack from his elder brother.

"You think my son only knows how to annoy your daughter?" Arpan asked to Ved and before he could reply, he further added,

"No you're wrong. He not only knows annoying your kids, but also knows how to loose himself on the airport." And then he bursted out laughing and Miheer whined.

While the others looked at Miheer, bewildered.

"What? Don't gimme that look okay. Y'all have no idea how tough to it's for an Indian to come to Singapore alone and settle." He said and Chavi starred at him, eyebrows raised.

"Ok. Excluding you. You ain't even a human." He muttered under his breathe only to recieve his ear being twisted by her.

"Owww. Pishachini. Leave my ear!" He shrieked and the adults laughed.

"Ab batane ka kasht karenge kyu padhare mere dar pe?" Chavi asked extra sweetly but her tone was highly sarcastic.

"Let me tell beta. He's here for a fashion week. He has gotten a big project by some big company. And coincidentally, their final show, means the fashion show is held in Singapore. So we decided to let him stay with you for a while. At least, we will be sure he wouldn't burn himself alive." Amita explained to Chavi whose face formed an O hearing to them.

Chavi swore she almost forget that this idiot is one of the most talented fashion designers she ever met. Well, talented but underrated.

"That's ok badi maa. As you guys say." Chavi smiled and replied.

"Don't worry mom, dad. I will look after bhabhi. You don't have to worry." Miheer butted in, only to get a slap on his head by her.

"Idiot." She said and the elders laughed at them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After the video call, Miheer went down in the neighborhood to explore Singapore. Not before receiving a lecture on how to be safe and 'don't go too far' by Chavi.

After that, she called her mom.

"So. Pregnant Sanya bhabhi ha? Nice one mother. Must I say, I was lulled into your trap for a few days." Chavi said in an accusing tone.

"Shut up dear daughter. I said so to not break the surprise. My poor Miheer's plan of that mask surprise would have been ruined. How could I let that happen?" Rashita replied while drinking her chai.

"That's why she made my wife pregnant." Lakshya, who was passing from there, said looking at the cam. Chavi passed a broad smile at her dear brother, who replied. Had he not been in a hurry, he would definitely have stopped to chat with her.

"Hawww maa. Very bad haa." Chavi teased Rashita who groaned.

"Shut up. Kaise bache die hai bhagwan tune mujhe."
(Shut up. What kind of kids have you blessed me with.)