8. "Your success matters the most"

"Cause I'm not the bachelor Chavi Dutta anymore. Now I'm Mrs. Chavi Siddhant Sharma. A married woman with responsibilities." She said with fire in her eyes and looked his way.

Tho it didn't affect him one bit, but he could feel her rage in the sentence above.

"I have things to do and stuffs to handle as your wife and the yet-only daughter in law of this household." She continued seriously. Her tone got down now.

"You can't even go a day without me to find your this and that stuffs. And now you are asking me what's the problem in going abroad for ten freaking months for a project? Just ask yourself, wouldn't you be ridiculed in my absence?" She said and was on the verse of tears.

"And lastly, what about me? Would I be able to live without you. And our family all these months?" And just like that a lone tear escaped her eye.

Causing Siddhant to embrace her in his arms.

She was crying in her safe place, his arms. And he let her cry as much as she wanted.

After a while, when she stopped crying, she looked up at him to see him already starring at her. His eyes hold nothing but warmth in them. And every ounce of support.

"You must be thinking such a cry baby I am, nahi?" She asked sniffing her nose adorably and tried getting away from him, only for him to pull her closer to himself.

"You are the strongest woman I know. You are strong, beautiful, caring and most important loving. You not only love our family but you also love their antics and our chaotic routine.

I understand it's tough to even think of living a day without you. You are right. Infect I would be more than ridiculed to live a day without you as well. Ek cheez nahi milne wali mujhe iss kamre main.

Jo ek samey Mera akele kaa rehata tha, aaj puri tarah tumhara hai. Mera to bas ek hissa hai isme jispar bhi tumhara hi haq hai.

Chahe wo kamra ho ya mera dil." He said looking straight in her eyes.

Who was getting shivers down her spines holding his this intense gaze in her eyes.

"But if it means you are going to grow, I would never ever ever stop you. You, as in individual comes before being my wife or the daughter in law of this household. Yourself is what should be priority for you. Not we all." He said while grabbing her cheeks in his hands making her look at him.

She was getting nervous listening all this so she started looking at the ground. So he made her look at him this way.

"But...what about mumma papa? They wouldn't agree." She said remembering the words her mother in law said to get in the lawn.

"Why wouldn't they? Are you mad? For them you are their daughter before I am their son. They loves you more than they love me. And you think they would not let you go on the path of success? They will be the first ones to cheer you up.

I'm sure about it." He said holding her face in his arms.

On his this sentence she made some distance between them.

"They wouldn't. I know they wouldn't. They would....never." saying this she left the room.

Leaving a confused Siddhant in the room with his thoughts.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

Short chapter I know.
I'm tireeddddddddd.

Lmao sorry but really. I am tired today. However lemme know your thoughts bout the chap okay.

Till next chap, b-byee<3